Splish Splash - Sonadow & Mephonic Au

Warnings: This chapters contains language, yaoi, sexual themes, sexual content, adult content, and rubber duckies.

Please be advised we are jumping right into it.

Thank you and enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the end of the block is a house that is painted an auburn red with white trim. The landscape is clean with some brush on either side of the walkway, which leads up to the front of the house. Once at the front, there are two steps that are taken and then the door. Upon entering said house one would go through the foyer to enter the pristine living room which then offers two options: head straight to go towards the stairs or turn right to the kitchen. As we turn right to the kitchen, we see it in mint condition with nothing on the countertops, a few dishes in the sink, a black feral hedgehog fucking the shit out of an even hornier blue hedgehog like it was the most important thing in life, but most importantly, we see the table said honryhogs are using on its last legs. What will become of the table?

"Aaaaah~ Aaaaahhhhh~ Sh-Shaddy~ yes... yes~" Sonic grips the edge of the table as he feels the hard member ramming into him, slamming against his magic button over and over and over every other second. There's a large smile on his face with drool running down his jaw. "Hhhhaaaa~ Hhhhaaaaa~ Aaahhhaaaa~"

A black and red hand moves from the hip to hold a leg over his shoulder as he quickly thrusts himself back in. He's torn between letting himself stay and enjoy the overdo heat around his member or continuing to make his friend say his name.

Deciding to go with this latter, Shadow leans his head back and lets out quiet yet harsh breaths as his eyes close. Never would he have thought he'd take Sonic like this. Any other situation would have been more ideal but he's not complaining. Just hopefully he doesn't get a surprise visit from anyone, mainly Rouge or his father. Chaos forbid Black Doom walking in on him having sex with anyone in the kitchen.

"Shadow... Shadow~... Shad~DOOOOOO~" Sonic cries out as he vaguely feels the table scraping backwards. He's losing his grip on the furniture before his arms start flopping back and forth from his movements. He arches his back as the member goes back in him and he can feel it press even harder against his prostate, causing his lustful, dazed eyes to lose focus. "Aaaaaahhh~... aaaaaahhhhhaaaa~... R-right there... do it again... Sh-Shaddy~"

"Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?! I'M TRYING TO STUDY!" They hear before a door upstairs slams shut.

The sudden shout breaks both hornyhogs out of their blissful state and they stop momentarily to process what they heard. Heavy breaths can be heard in the now humid kitchen as they take a second to calm down. A mischievous grin goes on both their panting faces as they look at each other. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mephiles turns around from closing his door but the moment he takes a step towards his desk does he hear:

"Shadow~ SHADOW~ YES~ HARDER~ FUCK ME.... AHHHH.... HARDER~"

"FUCK~ YOUR ASS... IS SO FUCKING GOOD~!"

"SHADOW...~ WHEELCHAIR MEEEEEEEE~"

"FUCK THAT! ... I'M... HOSPITALIZING YOU~"

"FUCK YES... SHADDDDDDDYYYYYYYY~!"

Mephiles lets out a growl and stomps to his desk, putting his headphones on full blast to try and drown out their banshee screeches. "I hope those fucks slip and fall..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Shadow~!" Sonic leans his head back, suddenly feeling the other not only go in harder but even deeper than before. He wasn't ready for it but enjoys it all the same. Shit, Shadow may actually try to send him to the hospital if this keeps going on. "Yes~... give me... your sweet... creamy honey! Aaaaahhhh~"