reactuon 😥😥

You
I'm gonna read smth so I'll send update photos

Reki
OOOH OKAY!

Langa
Looking forward

You

CherryW junji ito

Cherry
W junji ito

Joe
Junji ito>>

You
THEY HAVE SLUG GIRL

YouTHEY HAVE SLUG GIRL

Langa
OMGOMGGG

You
LMFAO THEY RAN OFER THE GIRL HELPPP

Reki
STOPPP

You
That was a story for sure

Langa
oh my

You
Clubhouse time

Miya
Coming over right now

I heard a knock at the door and checked and saw my boyfriend, I practically jumped up and down with joy while opening the door for him.

"Hi miya!" I leaned down/up and gave him a quick kiss, his cheeks flushed a bright pink "ah sorry!" I quickly looked away. He begins to laugh before running to my room.

"MIYA WAIT UP!!" I shouted running after him. He picked up the new manga I bought putting it above him, all I had to do was reach up and grab it, he's really not that tall.

Miya sighed like an angry kid, "did you wanna read it or not?" I leaned towards him with the rock face on, he tried to hold in his laughter but clearly couldn't keep it in, he started cackling uncontrollably I rolled my eyes at him before making a comment on his height.

I flicked his forehead to mess with him when he began to loony through the manga without me, so I sat down next to him on my bed while he held the book in our laps, I let out gentle laughs at each of the jokes unknowing of how just a simple expression of emotion would make his heart pound.

I pulled out my phone and played Pretty Boy by Tv Girl, he looked me in the eyes and gently smiled I caught myself getting lost in his eyes, I quickly looked back down and flipped the page, using one thumb to pass it to his side, he removed his finger and replaced it while there was a new page to read.

I noticed a page had Yuuko on it, which immediately reminded me of a video essay I saw, I waited for him to finish the short story before asking him if I could tell him about a theory I believe in. He quickly said yes.

"So I've seen someone say that they think Yuuko having a slug in her mouth while everyone hating slugs is a way to say people hate people who are different, it's very hard to explain but I can show you the video!" He quickly nodded and let me swipe out Spotify and open YouTube, I pressed on the video "JUNJI ITO'S slug girl & the horror of being different | monsters of the week" by RagnarRox.

I leaned my head down on my boyfriends shoulder as a let out a small yawn, I've been working pretty hard the past few days which has caused a strain in my sleep schedule. The video ender after under half an hour when I looked into Miyas eyes and put my hands around his chin, gently placing a soft kiss across his lips before pulling away, I then heard the door creek open and looked up to see a familiar red head, Reki.

"Hey Reki!" I got up from the bed while Miya put the newly bought manga on the shelf, trying to hide the overwhelming blush on his face, he left to go home when I waved him goodbye, a wide smile on my face. "Someone's in loveee" Reki mocked before I kicked his leg.