Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Massive time jump pooks 😘

Enid's POV:

"ENID. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU START ACTING LIKE A BRIDEZILLA NOW I WILL START THROWING HANDS!" Yoko screamed up the stairs.

Okay so maybe I was being a tinyyy but mean but I just want everything to go perfectly. Wens is always so well put together so I just don't wanna show up looking like the clumsy mess I am. Her ENTIRE family is here and it's just so so SO stressful!

"LOOK HUN YOURE ALREADY OUT OF THE CLOSET SO JUST COME OUT ALREADY!" Yoko joked as she yelled up the stairs once more.

Yes. I locked myself in the closet. I'm freaking out okay?! Why doesn't anyone warn you how stressful it is to get married to the love of your life? Like seriously why does it have to be so stress inducing!

"Ens? You in there?" A familiar voice said.

Briar??

"Bri is that you?"

"Yeah, yeah it's me. Can you open the door? I don't wanna have to bust it down cause you know I will."

They would in fact do that. Actually they have done it before. When I was real little I did this same exact thing my 5th grade graduation and Briar and I were left home alone while everyone went to go get last minute button up shirts. They literally busted my closet door down just to get to me so they could give me a hug.

I unlock the door and come out in my massive wedding dress. Not going to lie it's quite bulky why in the world did I pick this!? UGH.

"Well look at you being beautiful as ever." They said opening their arms for a hug.

Of course I embraced them with the biggest hug I could give. They hugged me back just as tightly. When we were kids Bri was always there to bring me comfort. If I scrapped my knee they were the one to put the bandaid on it and kiss it to make it all better. In a way they were more of a parent to me than our actual parents.

"What's going on Ens? I know you love that Addams girl more than anything in this world so I'm almost certain it isn't that you're getting cold feet."

"Its not cold feet. More like anxiety. All of her family is here and I mean ALL of her family. I'm scared to get up in-front of everyone. What if I fuck up my vows?"

They give me a bright smile. I've been told by the few people that still talk about Bri in the pack, that I have their smile. I'm definitely proud if that is true.

"You will do perfect. I know you will. And if you mess up that just makes you seem as transparent and authentically you as you already are. Just be yourself little sis. That's what Wednesday fell in love with. She fell in love with you and no amount of staring eyes will change how she views you. I promise."

Briar was right. I'm here for Wednesday. Not any of her family members and not for any of mine for that matter even though there isn't that many of mine here. I'm surprised the ones that showed up did. Seeing they outcasted me big time within the pack when they all found out about Wednesday and I.

Even though I got treated like shit by the pack, I didn't care cause Wednesday was there for me through it all. God I love her.

I link arms with briar and begin to walk down the stairs to meet my Wens at the alter. Everything will be aye okay Enid. Just breathe.

The music begins to play and Wednesday walks out into the corridor with her mother and father on either side of her. She's in the most elegant black dress I've ever seen. She's so breathtaking. I'd let her steal my breathe away time and time again. So many times that I'd die.