Getting to know each other first

(A/n: Apollo is a bottom, Annabeth is a jealous little spoiled brat in this but I swear I don't hate her, it's just for the plot. Apollo has PTSD from the trials along with years of child abuse from the lord dick head that's named Zeus. Also, trigger warning, I know it doesn't happen in the books, but Apollo got raped by Caligula after Medea heals Apollo's chest wound from the arrow. Also Artemis and Apollo also have a younger half sister who is a hunter, but is not gonna be in THIS book, but a different book, she is just mentioned here. Apollo is trying to be a good parent and friend, and even babysits Estelle for Sally sometimes. Also I know they get told by the end of the series but for plot reasons Percy and Annabeth weren't told that Jason had died during Apollo's trials cause honestly, with building the temples for every god on the hill in honor of Jason, they just forgot to. The ship is Top!Percy Jackson x Bottom! Apollo.)

Apollo's POV

I laughed as my son Austin purposely tried playing the kazoo off-key to calm my former Demi-god master, Meg McCaffrey down from her menstrual cramps. It was somewhat working for Meg, but mostly working for Will, Kayla, Nico, and I (which I can assure you, are not the intended targets desperately in need of a distraction). It wasn't until I finally calmed down enough that I heard my name being called from Rome. Oh goody! A prayer from.....uh, the one person I did not expect to ever pray to me. Percy Jackson. He sounded like he was in panic and pain.

"Dad? Are you ok? You look worried, and you've gotten pale, and I mean almost Nico pale."(I was in my Lester form as that is now the most comfortable form for me).

I blinked at Kayla after snapping out of it and quickly nodded at her.

"Huh? Oh yes! I'm quite fine, but I will have to be right back, it seems Percy Jackson is calling for help." I said while standing up.

"Percy Jackson asking for godly help? That doesn't sound like him. Are you sure it's him asking?" Austin asked looking surprised. I chuckled a little and nodded.

"Yes I'm sure that it's him. Contrary to your belief, Percy actually used to pray to me before he even found out that Greek gods were real. He was so small and young at the time, so he probably doesn't even remember it. But I shall be right back, keep trying to distract Meg while I'm gone, her mood may go south quickly if we stop now." I said with a slight smirk at the last bit I said before flashing myself to Percy's location.

Percy was in the middle of the battle arena in camp Jupiter, it seems that a couple of Minotaurs managed to break into the camp and were causing quite a mess. I sighed and readied my bow and arrow to help Percy out since he was currently cornered by them and covering Annabeth, his girlfriend.

I quickly released and reloaded as many times as I could, weakening the monsters just enough so Percy could finish them off with barely any fight in the hideous creatures.

"Oh man! Thanks for the assist Apollo, I wasn't sure you were gonna come or not." Percy panted, clearly out of breath from all the fighting. I gave him a small smile.

"Well, you did sound pretty panicked about something, and for the savior of Olympus to be panicked and to pray to any of the gods for help, well that gets attention." I said to him. He smirked at me.

"Hey, do you think you could heal Annabeth? One of the ghoul monsters scratched her arm, and the poisons traveling fast. I'd remove it but I'm too tired to concentrate." Percy said with a huff as he capped riptide and crotched to reposition Annabeth into a sitting position.

My eyes widen as I walk over to inspect how bad the poison has spread through the Athena child, only to hold my breath as I see purple had already traveled through her veins up to her neck.