𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Las Vegas

"Toni Stark. Visionary. Genius. American patriot. Even from an early age, the daughter of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four, she built her first circuit board. At age six, her first engine. And at 17, she graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, until, at age 21, the prodigal daughter returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Toni ushers in a new era for her father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting. Today, Toni Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe"

Rhodey then walks up to the platform and speaks "As liaison to Stark Industries, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot. She is my friend and she is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Miss. Toni Stark" Everyone in the audience applauds but there is no sign of the genius.

"Toni?" Rhodey asks once more hoping that Toni has shown. Rhodey looks towards Obadiah at the table and he shakes his head letting him know that Toni was a no-show. Then Obadiah heads up to the podium and says "Thank you, Colonel"

Rhodey whispers to Obadiah "Thanks for the save" and then steps back from the podium. Obadiah looks out at the crowd and then begins to speak "This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful. Well, I'm not Toni Stark. But if I were Toni, I would tell you how honored I feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. Toni, you know...The best thing about Toni is also the worst thing. She's always working"

"Work it! Come on!" She yells after rolling a set of dice and turns to the man next to her and says "We should just stay till the morning" "You are unbelievable" Rhodey says coming up and interrupting her

"Work it! Come on!" She yells after rolling a set of dice and turns to the man next to her and says "We should just stay till the morning" "You are unbelievable" Rhodey says coming up and interrupting her. "Unbelievable" The man repeats as she says "Oh, no! Did they rope you into this?" "Nobody roped me into anything!" He says as Toni says "I'm so sorry" Rhodey ignores her continuing "But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored"

"Of course, I'd be deeply honored. And it's you, that's great. So, when do we do it?" She asks the man. "It's right here" He says as Toni turns back to the game and yells one more round and Rhodey hands it to her saying "Here you go" "There it is. That was easy" She says taking it and continues "I'm so sorry" "Yeah, it's okay" Rhodey says sarcastically

"Wow! Would you look at that? That's something else. I don't have any of those floating around" She says handing it to the woman next to her and then she says "Uh, we're gonna let it ride!" going back to the game and then holding her hand with dice up to the man and says "Give me a hand, will you? Give me a little something-something" The guy blows on the dice and Toni turns to Rhodey saying "Okay, you, too"