After a very embarrassing minute and a half, the song was over and the teams were on the run. Except team Victory, with their stick they wandered off into the desert and weren't seen again until much later. Team Amazons and team Chris Is Really (4x) Hot kept steady pace in the same direction and both teams were uncomfortably aware of it.

This set Heather off, "We're gonna go win the race now!" She shouted back at Alejandro with a childish raspberry noise, making the other girls laugh and join in.

'Not good, damage control' Two benefits of a diplomat father, quick thinking and good brand awareness. Alejandro prepared his sweet Spanish accent and spoke, "Such witty remarks from such fiercely intelligent women. I'm both humbled and intrigued."

Courtney replied to Alejandro's bait while Heather kept silent. He used Courtney's words against her and put fear about Duncan into her head. And Heather saw it all. She glared at Alejandro and pulled Courtney's focus away, "Can you see the Nile?"

Alejandro continued to watch the angry girl while thinking, 'Okay no point in messing around if Heather's going to undo everything. First win the challenge, then limit her allies, then send each and every one of them home!'

Watching the girls bicker he spotted something just to the right. A flash of blue. 'The Nile! Perfect! If I pull this off, I'll finally have an advantage' Turning his hip to the right, the team shifted and the goat began walking to Nile.

With this, Alejandro's team was the first to make it to the second part of the challenge. They could spot the finish line from across the river. There were vicious crocodiles but no boats. 'How are we going to race across the deadly river with a goat, some idiots, and no boat?'

Of course, Chris sat at the finish line completely unphased by his ruthless challenges. He explained that the contestants needed to weave a basket out of reeds and row across.

Sierra squealed at a frequency previously unheard before. She explained her proficiency in basket weaving and rushed to start. Alejandro approached and started to help, and perhaps sway her slightly.

"So Sierra, you're a superfan, obviously. Who's the obvious choice for competition?" He asked leadingly. Sierra ignored him while weaving. So he continued. "Now if I were you I'd be worried about being a new addition and having everyone know how much you know about the game. I don't know as much as you but maybe we'd be better together-"

"Let me stop you there. I don't want an alliance. And I'm not giving away my strategy. As far as I'm concerned, we're careful allies for now. That's it." She delivered her speech and turned away. Seconds later she whispered something to herself not knowing Alejandro was still listening. "Second rate Justin turned new Heather thinks he's playing me ha!" She ended with a snort.

Alejandro was left aghast. He had severely underestimated Sierra's intelligence and importance in this game. She had ignored his flirtation attempts and picked apart his strategy in seconds. 'If she wasn't on my team, this would be a disaster. She'll be a problem before I know it," Little did he know how quickly that would be.

The Amazons pulled up to the Nile and received the same instructions. Before they could start, Sierra ran up to Cody and forced herself around him. Hugging him tightly, she struck up a conversation with Izzy. Alejandro was focused on Heather. She wasn't starting to weave like Courtney or testing the river water like Gwen. She kept her eyes on Izzy and Sierra. They were all suddenly in a very important conversation.

Alejandro rushed up just in time to hear Heather instruct the girls to switch teams. "What?! Where's Chris? He won't allow this," Heather grimaced at his outburst, crossing her arms. She barely noticed her team saying it would take more to trust her. Only wondering if Alejandro and Chris were about to ruin a great play.