The Celestial Threat

Start from the beginning

"I'll show her! I'm gonna have so much fun, it'll blow everyone's socks off!"

And to an extent, he did.

He caused mayhem and chaos, became immortal more times than one can count, stole a pillar from a dragon and made it his weapon, declared himself the great sage equal to heaven, now held the title of Monkey King and more.

But that was only the beginning as one day, he met a new friend.

xxXxx

"Y'know? If these peaches didn't make me immortal, they'd kill me!" Said Wukong throwing a peach of immortality into his mouth.

As Monkey King was about to down another peach, he suddenly felt a tug on his leg. It was one of the monkeys he ruled over and they looked like they wanted to show him something.

"Okay, let's see what you got." Said Sun Wukong as he jumped onto his feet and followed the monkeys.

The monkeys led their king to a clearing on flower fruit Mountain where HE was. He as in Wukong himself.

Monkey King immediately activated his golden eyes of truth and that person was indeed also Sun Wukong.

""Who are you?!"" Exclaimed both Wukongs in union.

"I'm Sun Wukong, Monkey King and great sage equal to heaven." Said one Monkey King.

"No, I'M Sun Wukong. You're just a faker!" Said the second Wukong.

"The only fake here is you!" Exclaimed the First Wukong.

The two Wukongs glared at each other before one pounced onto the other for an attack. But the second Wukong blocked it with a similar attack.

The two traded blows and one thing was sure, they were evenly matched. So evenly matched, one would easily believe they were they were one in the same.

One Wukong, frustrated by this copy, summoned his size shifting staff to attack. Something he believed would never be copied.

Oh was he wrong.

The second Wukong pulled out a staff much like the first. A staff that could also size shift. A few moments after the two staves collided, one Wukong jumped out of the confrontation before donning a serious look.

"I don't know who you are, but-" said the Wukong before the other one started laughing. "Hey!"

"Sorry, sorry! You just got so serious." Said the second Wukong before he showed his true face. "Name's Macaque. My full name's the Six Eared Macaque cause, y'know." He said flapping his six ears.

Wukong was shocked upon seeing the true form of Macaque. Not only was there another monkey like him, his eyes of truth couldn't discern his illusion.

"No hard feelings, right?" Said Macaque scratching the back of his head shyly.

"Yeah, just one question. Did you steal a pillar from Ao Guang just to mess with me?" Asked Monkey King curiously.

"Pillar? Wait- Ao Guang? The dragon?"

"It's a long story." Said Wukong shamelessly.

"Guess this thing is better than I thought." Said Macaque holding the fake version of Wukong's staff before making it disappear. "Shame I don't know how to use a staff."

"Really?" Asked Wukong in surprise.

"Yeah, I just heard a lot about you and thought you were pretty cool then came up with the whole trick." Macaque said shyly.