• T H R E E •

-Before the flashback-

"Now that I lost feelings for your sorry ass, you want to put a label on our 'relationship'? If you want to keep seeing me, change that attitude of yours Draco, I don't mess with guys like that. What we agreed on was purely just sex, nothing else", I ranted. I removed my bra and underwear to change into new ones.

All of a sudden he got distracted and stared at me, not providing an answer to the rant I just threw at him.

I slipped on new underwear and didn't put on a bra as I don't need it for sleep. I slipped on a big white t shirt and turned around to look at him. He stared with a dark gaze.

I scoff as I point at him and ask, "You see what I mean?" as I watch his growing erection. As he realizes what I'm seeing, he snaps out of his trance, follows my sight down to his body, and grunts in irritation.

He whisper shouts, "You of all people know that I can't control it".

I nod in agreement with what he's saying, but he would react severely against anyone who showed him their boobs or ass, so I got to the conclusion that he only began to like me after noticing a difference in my appearance in my fourth year.

Girls begin puberty around the age of eleven, and I was only sixteen at the time. About that time, I slowly began to go through puberty. Around the fourth year, my ass and boobs both enlarged.

Draco hated me up until that day, when he began to see me in a new, different light.

You could say that Draco, Tom, and I once were rivals. Tom and I still are, I guess.

In their first year of school, Tom and Draco hit it off right away and became great friends. They also made fun of me. They'd push me around and I'd have bruises on my knees.

Despite how horny they may appear to be, they are both toxic twats from this school since when fourth year started, they both occasionally slept with girls. Around the age of sixteen, the male species becomes active, right? In their situation, it was like that.

When Draco started expressing interest in me, their friendship broke down.

Draco's desire to associate with the "enemy" infuriated Tom. Draco was unconcerned and wanted to play around with me more, which enraged Tom. Tom then threatened to break off his friendship with Draco and advised him not to return if something were to happen to the two of us

To say Tom was repulsed by the thought of me would be an understatement. Tom would act like a teenager and disown Draco if he ever laid a finger on me.

"Look, it's clear that we are connected. What was first an only-sex relationship grew into a much more serious one". He approaches me while walking and takes my hands in his. "Please don't let it just be me who feels this," he begs.

"Please, Draco, we both know you don't genuinely feel that way and merely want to keep shagging because my body is too "amazing," I snorted as I yanked my hands away in rage. "And I don't want to be manipulated into something that isn't even real," I added. "I'll happily shag you if you only acknowledge you want to. Just don't approach me and claim that you want an actual relationship when we argue because you don't want to lose your fuck buddy". I crossed my arms and he stared at me, kind of looking like a fish at this point.

He knows, that's why he's quiet, he knows everything I said was right. He's just too proud to admit it.

I clarified, "look Draco, I know you go after Parkinson and fuck her in your dorm room since she shares with her four other dorm mates when I'm not in the mood". Then, his eyes begin to widen, it's true? I simply said that as an educated guess because I had my doubts about them both.