Hayes

The sun poked through the curtains of the den. Eliana moved closer to me, her head landing on my chest and then her hand just below it. She looked up at me with a smile on her face. I couldnt help by pull her closer to me, not wanting to lose the closeness the two of us had during the night. During the night, Eliana had faced me and she wrapped her arm around me tightly.
            "Morning, Princess. "I said to her, kissing the top of her head not ready to move from the couch just yet. Today, would be a lot for Eliana. Ansel and I discussed that Eliana needed  healthy outlet for all the trauma she had been through the last couple days. Mostly the days before her capture.
            "Good morning. "She smiled, with a soft kiss on my lips
            "How did you sleep?" I asked her drawing her up and onto me causing a moan from me and a gasp from her.
            "Better." She smiled, sitting up. She slowly grinded down on me while my eyes trailed up from where my hands sat to her brests then, up to where her eye were.
            "Hayes." Ansel called as he walked into the room, "it's time for you two to get up if we want to train her."
            I looked up at Eliana who was sitting frozen in her spot as her eyes moved to where Ansel stood in the door way. Whatever he was doing she seemed to like because she slowly started to grind down on me again. I couldnt see what she saw from where i was laying but i heard a deep laugh from Ansel.
           "Did i interrupt something?" Ansel asked looking down at me as my hands still rested on her waist.
           "Yes." She snapped at him causing me to grip mu hands tighter on her. She looked down at me with a smirk then turned back to Ansel, " You can either watch me with Hayes, or you can leave."
            Fuck. She messed up.
           "I guess ill watch you with Hayes, but as soon as you two are done literally fucking around then we can do what we have to." Ansel said coming around the couch and say in the chair near the fireplace. Elaina froze her movement as she noticed that Ansel wasnt moving.
          "Don't stop on my account." He waved his hand, "Please continue."
            I grasped her one chin in my hand and turned her face to me, "Just focus on me,Eliana."
        She nodded at me and then she began rocking back and forth on me. I couldnt remember the last time i had anyone dry hump me but here she was. Her hair was in a messy bun and her cheeks were red from either the fact we were caught or if it was because Ansel is sitting on the chair near us watching. He knew we were still both clothed but that didnt seem to phase him.
        Her grinding became more frantic as her eyes stayed locked on mine. Her mouth dropped open and her fists clenched my shirt. I dropped one hand away from her waist and moved it to dip into her undies she had on. I slowly slipped one finger along her swollen bud cauing her to shutter at the contact. Then her movements became jerky one more time until she let out a small moan and the callasped on my chest, breathing hard.
         "That was entertaining." Ansel said then stood, "Why dont you two get cleaned up and dress so we can train."
          "Train?" She mumbled into my throat.
          "Yes, princess." I said holding her a couple more miniutes before wee oved to get dressed,"Just to help realease some pent up anger."
          "I mean we could just fuck a release but pent up anger." She shrugged then headed up to her room causing me to grunt a response.
        *                                                     *                                                    *
I watched from a distance as Ansel and Eliana were moving around the rink. I strapped Eliana into head gear and  put boxing gloves on her hands. I could tell the anger was all there but both sides of the ring.
          Rhett stood next to me with his arms across his chest, "Do you think this will help either of them?"
          "We have to atleast try it." I said watching as Ansel blocked one of Elaina's punches.
          "I sometimes think that they have some sort of pent of sexual tension between the two of them." Rhett said as Ansel landed a punch on ELiana, she wasnt on the ground so it wasnt as hard as he could have been.
         "Yeah." I agreed with him, "There is something going on."
         "I saw them together in the garden." Rhett said causing me to look at him.
         "And?" i asked him with an emotion i didnt know.
         "They kissed." Rhett shrugged, "That was it. Then you showed up."
           I turned my attention back to where ELiana and Ansel were on the mats, "yeah. some sort of tension is there."
           "So, what are we going to do?"
            i watched as the two of them punched each other, "they have something they need to work on together and their sexual tension is one of them, but they are both so stuborn that neither of them will amit it."
            Just as  I said that, Eliana had Ansel on the ground. Ansel was blocking his face as Eliana pounded into it.
           "Say that again."She yelled hitting harder.
           Rhett and i rushed over to where they were on the mat. I yanked her off and Rhett helped Ansel to his feet.
          "Say  it again." eliana said fighting in my arms, "I dare you, asshole."
          "Maybe you need to go in the basement until you can control your temper." Rhett said to her catching all of us off guard.
          "Maybe your master should." she spit back at Rhett, "You fucking puppet."
          "Whoa." I said as Rhett let go of Ansel and he started towards Eliana but i stood infront of her shielding her from him.
          "Do you want to know what Ansel said?" she asked from behind me.
          "I said that maybe her ex cheated for a reason." Ansel said taking his gloves off, "I said maybe because she didnt put out like he did."
           "Fuck you." Eliana said rounding me and then threw another punch on Ansel.
            I stood there as Rhett grabbed Eliana off of Ansel. He tossed her like a rag doll onto the mat and pinned her down.
           "Stop." Rhett said pinning her until she couldn't move.
           Ansel stood and finished taking off his gear, "Rhett, take her down to the basement."
          "Ansel." I warned but he shook his head at me.
          "She has to learn her place." Ansel said, then left the room as Rhett flung her onto his shoulders.
          She pounded her fists onto his back and screamed. I followed them as they made their way to the basement. Rhett yanked open the door and i followed more. Angie was next to a prisoner laying food down onto the floor next to his door, but once she saw us she looked at Rhett then me.
          "Rhett." Angie said in a pleading tone.
          "Angie." Eliana cried as Rhett sat her in the cell with the half dead prisoner who was hanging from the wall.
           "Angie." I said drawing Angie's attention to me, "please leave."
           Angie gasped in horror as Rhett chained ELiane to the wall just inches from the dying man. Tears welled in Angie's eyes as she hurried out of the basement. I watched as Rhett did the ancle chains as well then stood back as if he was amiring his work of the chains.
            "Rhett." i said, "Leave."
            "She has made you soft." Rhett said under his breath as he left the basement.
             "Hayes." Eliana said with tears streaking down her face, "Please. Im sorry."
              "there is nothing i can do, Eliana." I said and turned away from her.