2 - Date

Katsuki's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to Todoroki shaking me gently from beside the couch. I sighed and wiped my eyes groggily.

That's weird

He never wakes me up

I can sleep until noon and he won't intervene

Is something wrong?

"What is it?" I asked, my voice raspy as I sat up. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." He said, seeming confused at first.

"Are you sure? You never wake me up."

He laughed a bit awkwardly under his breath.

"I know, but... I want to go to town today." He said, sounding nervous for whatever reason. "You should come with me, just to get out of the apartment for awhile. It'll be fun."

I sighed and stood up.

"Can I bring my cigarettes?" I asked, which probably shouldn't have been my first thought. He seemed hesitant at first.

"How about just a few of them? Maybe three or four."

"Sounds good to me." I said, making my way to the back bedroom. "I'll go get dressed then. Be right back."

He nodded as I closed the door behind me. I chuckled a bit under my breath.

It's funny when he's nervous about things like that

It's not like we've never been to town together

But he's always nervous when he asks me to go anywhere with him

It's honestly kind of cute that he has that innocence to him

I'd never tell him that though

I threw on some jeans and a baggy long sleeved shirt, mostly to conceal the more recent burns I'd inflicted, then found my shoes by the bed.

Once I was dressed, I found my small backpack and put a carton of cigarettes in it, along with the other granola bar Deku gave me. I put a second carton of cigarettes in my back pocket, that way Todoroki would think it was the only one. Double checking to make sure my wallet was in it, I threw the bag over my shoulder and sighed.

I wonder where he wants to go

It is around lunch time

Damnit

Of course he wants to go eat

I'll try to suggest a place with salads or something

Or maybe some place busy and loud

That way he won't hear me puking my guts out in the bathroom

I'll figure something out

I rolled up my sleeves to double check how my scars looked--on the off chance that he were to accidentally see my arms. They were about a week old now, but it was still really bad. It was all from that day I passed out in front of him and Aizawa. I hated myself a lot that day, and it shows. There's barely any clean skin left.

I sighed and rolled them back down, walking to the door and opening it gently.

"Okay, I'm good to go." I said, still feeling tiredness in my eyes. I'd only woken up a few minutes ago, and I could tell. Not to mention, I was somewhat dizzy from purging last night.

"Okay, I'll be ready in a second." He said, lingering in the kitchen for a moment. "We both have to take our meds, so c'mon."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.