Chapter Nineteen: Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Y-you're awake! Ohmygod! You're okay!" She cried while still hugging me.

"What happened to me,Alli? I remember sleeping in my bed last night and when I woke up, I am here." I asked Allison when she calmed down a little.

"You mean you don't remember anything?" She asked in disbelief and I just nodded.

"You've been in deep sleep for a week now, Ysa. When Marinette came to your room and called you many times and when you didn't replied she got scared so they decided to break the door only to find you unconscious and almost dead. You're parents bought you to the hospital before they called me. I was so worried about you, I thought something bad happens to you." Allison explained while stroking my hair with her free hands.

"Why am I sleeping for 1 week,Alli? Is something wrong with me?" I asked.

"The doctor said your organs failed to do their jobs and your brain shuts down causing you to fall into a coma. But nothing serious, You're just depressed. But what's happening to you,Ysa? Why did you chose to shut yourself around us when you can talk to us, especially to me." Allison worriedly asked me.

"I had a rough week Alli. I started to meet with Oscuro, and she said she was my Darkside. I-i killed that man two years ago,Alli. I made Oscuro do it." I sobbed between her shoulder and she stiffened. I'm pretty sure she was shocked too.

"Y-you mean the man who happened to be on your last mission? The reason why you don't wanna use your miraculous anymore?" I nodded.

"You didn't kill him, Ysa. He bought it upon himself. Don't blame yourself okay? And your Darkside,Oscuro may have a reason as to why she killed that man. But it's not your fault." She comforted me.

"But I made her do it,Alli! I-i let my anger get the best of me! In order to take revenge I-i almost lost my life and my reasons to be with all of you!" I sobbed.

"And I couldn't thank Oscuro enough for bringing you back." She said and I looked at her confusedly.she sighed and continue..

"When you went home that night, you were standing and staring at the sky of your balcony and when I walked towards you, you faced me and looked at me with cold dead pan eyes and that's where I noticed that you're not in your usual self. You have this cold stare that sends shivers all over my body, your wings are darker and not white and your body seemed to be different. I know it's you, but a new different level. You told me you killed a man, at first, I didn't believe you. But then you spoke again, making my jaw drop and my knees trembled." She said.

"W-what did I say?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It's not you who spoke,Ysa. That girl in your body told me you're dead. You lost your life back there and that's where she decided to avenge you. I remembered how much I cried back then, hoping it was some kind of a sick joke. But I know you, you wouldn't joke around like that. I plead her to take you back. I said I'll trade anything for her to bring you back to me. Then she smiled deeply at me, saying she won't let you die nor live either. I got confused at first, she said you have a very important mission to take, and it's a matter of life and death. You will experience hardships in your new life and you must face all of them. Your punishment for what you've done will soon reflect what you are today. I was about to ask again but then she closed her eyes and passed out, I caught you before you fell to the floor. I was relieved to see you breathing again, the next 3 days, you woke up." She explained.

"How come you didn't tell me about it?"

"I was about to, but then you can't remember anything that happened. So I said it's best to keep it a secret for your own good. I'm afraid you'll be traumatized if you knew. But nevertheless, it's not your fault. " She said while patting my head.