That when everything around her froze , like time itself has stop.

" Enough with the games father's she said , kindly show yourself.

"You are no fun child. When did you become so uptight? as you will say.

Hello father, destruction
How are your other selves doing? She asked them.

"We are doing fine. time is still pouting that you still haven't used them yet. Void is still void , choas and death well they are beyond happy snice you have been using them and entertaining them.

"And you, are you happy she asked them? Well, I won't say I am unhappy they said with a teasing smirk on their face.

" So why are you here? She asked.

" I am here because of the question going through your head regarding young Jeremy here he answered.

The reason why his abilities are showing up early is because of you, my dear choas .

" What do you mean it because of me? She asked with a confusing look on her face.

" Sometimes I think even you forget just how powerful you are. You see, as you grow in power, so does young Jeremy as he is your protector. So the abilities that would have come out when he triggered his powers are now beginning to manifest itself, so I think now is a perfect time to tell him. Because at this rate, I believe his totem may just come of him destruction said in a knowing tone.

Wait, what do you. I didn't get to finish my sentence before time resumed itself.

"Wait, what just happened? A confuse Jeremy asked.

Bear, I promise you I will answer all your questions in the morning but right now your sister is very tired ok.

"But, Jeremy started to say , but I shut that now and narrowed my eyes at him, and he answered ok.

Go to sleep. I said to him , but he ran in my bed instead. I didn't even have the energy to yell at him, so I just left him there while I made a phone call to Mason because if I am going to tell Jeremy, then the family needs to hear it to.
After taking a shower, I went to bed.

The next morning , after doing my morning routine, I went downstairs to eat. I saw a very excited Jeremy waiting for me to explain things to him.

So I took Jeremy, elena,Jenna, Caroline,Mason,tyler,Liz, Carol, and Miranda to the abandoned mill.

" OK, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here because Caroline's dragging me through the house to get me here is putting me on Edge Aunt Liz said angrily.

"Yeah, all will be revealed in due time, so please have patience. I said to them.

I asked them to sit down.

Ok, so what I am about to tell you is real. most of you are aware of a tiny bit of what has been going on . I just ask that you keep an open mind ok.

" Cassie, whatever it is, we are here for you, ok said elena in a reassuring voice.

"Ok, so magic is real, and I am magical, so is Jeremy,tyler, elena, Mason, Caroline, and Aunt Jenna

" What! Sweetie, are you ok, I think she hurt her head or something. Please call an ambulance. They all exclaimed very loudly.

I am fine , I didn't hit my head, and I can prove it.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I closed my eyes for a moment when I heard elena said " Oh my god, look , all around us water droplets where in the air. I open my eyes to see them looking at it. Caroline said, amused, " I never get tired watching you use your magic.

" Tell us everything, Aunt Liz asked. So I proceeded to tell them the clip note and have Mason show Carol the family serect.

" Oh my God, my head hurt," Jenna said tiredly. Welcome to the supernatural world, I told them.

I couldn't tell who was more shocked the kids or the adult who thought they knew anything.

Ok, so now that you know most of the stuff that is going now , now comes the warning label it is very imperative that from now on, we don't verbally invite people in, especially elena and me.

"What do you mean ?"Miranda asked curiously. Well, long story short, our ancestors did something bad, and we are the consequences of it. One of our ancestors is walking around with our faces, and she is a vampire.

So please, when answering the door, don't give just say come in that all the need. But lucky for you guys, I have found a way to recind the invitation. I have put the wards all around your house . Make sure you drink your vervain.

Ok, now that the adult's knows, I know you want to digest what you just heard, so I have prepared the drink for you in the house so please go ahead and talk I left a note book with all the answers to your questions.

With the adult gone, I grab the kids, and we teleport to our house where I can go into details about stuff.

Oh my God! What the hell was that, and where are we now? elena exclaimed loudly

"I teleported us into our house so that I can tell you more and show you things .

I called enzo down so he could show them what a vampire looked like he went into some details. I explained to elena what a doppelganger is and Jeremy powers. I made Caroline my knight. The official ceremony will happen when bonnie and I have our Wiccanning. And with that, we all went home to prepare for the fair.

Dear God, this chapter is a mess. As always, please vote and comment so that I know you are reading it