No coincidence just inevitable.

Dreaming:

In the realm of dreams, i found myself walking amidst a strange, ethereal landscape. I heard a haunting melody in the air: "🎶 In all the cosmos, there was chaos, order may have been man's dream, but chaos is the law of nature 🎶."

"Well, that was morbid," I thought to myself.

A disembodied voice responded, "Yes, it does seem like it, doesn't it?"

Startled, i asked " who are you?

Low rumblings surrounded me as the ground began to shake with laughter

Low rumblings surrounded me as the ground began to shake with laughter. "What's so funny?" I demanded.

The voice answered, "I find it funny that you are asking who we are."

"Have you suppressed so much that you cannot recognize your other self?" the voice questioned.

"There is a certain beauty in what we are. Look outside," it instructed.

I looked and saw one of my father's realms. I swallowed nervously.

Footsteps echoed, drawing closer to her. "You cannot delay the inevitable. What is meant to happen will happen, but you already know this," the voice declared.

"DON'T YOU, MY OTHER SELF!" the voice shouted as it emerged into the light, revealing itself to be a Chaos Phoenix.

Horrified, i screamed, "Oh my god! Chaos!"

At the Gilbert house, i woke up screaming, thrashing on my bed. Elena rushed to my side, embracing me and trying to calm me down. "Cassie... Cassie... it's okay... sis, it's okay. You're home, you're here."

Trembling in Elena's arms, i asked, "Libby? Is that you?"

Yes, it's me," Elena assured her.

Footsteps approached Cassandra's room. Aunt Jenna entered with a sword in hand. "What happened? I heard screaming."

Cassandra chuckled lightly. "Jenna, why do you have a sword?"

"I heard screaming, and besides, did you forget where you live?" Jenna explained as she checked the room for intruders.

Jeremy arrived with a glass of lime and honey water for Cassandra. As she drank it, he touched her forehead. "Wow, you're burning up. What were you dreaming about?"