𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

Start from the beginning

farkle walks in a blue robe, "why draw fruit? let's draw a real work of art. that's right. check out 48 lbs of nasty." frankie chuckles covering her eyes as he pulled his robe off. "well," ms. kossal chuckles walking up to the boy, "looky here. the male... physique."

"why thank you, art lady."

"why aren't we drawing lucas?" riley found herself asking. "because no one looks like that." the teacher answers looking at lucas. "told you i'm hot." frankie rolled her eyes chuckling softly. "whatever you say."

"get used to this. get used to this right now. when drawing a farkle, start with the eyes."

"i think the eyes should go straight to the g*n show."

"all right, i know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are."

"i'll be right back," lucas says getting up and walking over to maya and riley. "this is beautiful frankie." the redhead didn't think she did well. "really? i didn't think so."

ms. kossal bends down to talk to frankie quietly. "are you okay? and i don't want you to say yes. i've noticed how distant you and maya are getting recently. i've noticed you can barely look at lucas. and i know it's not easy losing a best friend. so please don't sugarcoat your feelings."

"i'm just taking it one day at a time," frankie mutters holding back the tears that wanted to fall, but it was becoming difficult and the art teacher noticed. "would you like to go somewhere quiet?"

the redhead nodded patting her eyes softly. "i would love to." she quietly pack her things before lucas could notice but he did. "where are you going?" frankie sighed as she held her book bag over her shoulder. "i need a quiet place to calm my nerves." her eyes moved over to maya who is staring at her with sad eyes. it was clear they both missed each other dearly, but frankie didn't want someone like maya in her life right now. "then i'm coming with you."

he went over and grabbed his school bag ignoring riley's stares. "you don't have to. i don't want you to miss art."

"frankie forget it. i'm coming with you." the blonde walks over to the art teacher. "would it be okay if i left the class with frankie. i just want to make sure she's doing alright. i haven't talked to her in quite a while and i believe that this is my only chance to get her back. but if it's not okay with you i'd totally understand-" ms. kossal cut him off. "yes, lucas you can leave. go get her back." she winked.

"i plan to."

⋆⋆⋆

mr. matthews let the two have his room while he went out to eat lunch. "so would now be the perfect time to let everything you need out?" frankie nodded sitting on top of mr. matthews desk. "last tuesday was the last time maya and i have spoken. she came over to talk and it didn't go as planned.

"hey, bluey." maya voices walking into frankie's room. "hey maya." the redhead mumbles staring at her book. "you weren't in school yesterday or today i wanted to make sure everything is okay. i know i haven't been the best to you and i apologize for everything."

they sat in silence for a while until maya broke it again. "aren't you going to say anything?"

"what would you like me to say? that i forgive you? you weren't there for me at my lowest, because you were too busy kissing riley's ass." maya furrowed her eyebrows confused, "i came over here to apologize and get my best friend back and you're coming at me weird."

"because i know you. no matter how hurt and miserable i am not hanging out with lucas it will never faze you the way it would if it was riley. you care more about her than you do me and we've been friends longer. you were supposed to be with me for life, remember?" the blonde reached over and grabbed her silver necklace. "of course i do. i'm the one who saved up to buy the matching necklaces."

"you're the one not living up to the meaning behind the necklaces. and i don't think i can keep wearing it. especially if it doesn't mean anything to you anymore." frankie took off the necklace holding it out for maya to take. "w-what are you doing?" the blonde asked quietly.

"i'm doing what i should've done a while ago. i'm letting this friendship go." maya stared at the necklace. the necklace meant so much to them. "i can't take this. i won't, frankie i'm sorry. please don't."

"when you figure out how to be a best friend to both me and riley then we'll talk until then stay away from me." frankie got off her bed walking over to maya. she grabbed her right hand and opened it. the redhead gently dropped the necklace in her hand.

frankie walks over to the door, "i think it's time for you to go now." maya nodded wiping the few tears that left her eyes. "i'll see you around then."

"i guess so."

⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆