CHAPTER 20

Vinod & vetri rushed towards Arya and Gandhi & hold them,

Vetri: aai..  ennada aachu? Edhukku da vandha idathula panjayatha kootitu irukinga...

Arya glared at those men,

Arya: panjayatha kootradha ivanugala ellam konnu pudhaikkum...

Vinod: apdi enna dhanda aachu? Yedhu papa rendu perum alaranga...

Gandhi leaned on vinod's ear and whispered that Both of those men tried to touch malar and Saras inappropriately when they went to use washroom...

Vinod looked at those men with red eyes and twisted one of those men hand a sick crack sound echoed the whole place...

Suddenly police entered into the shop and arrested those two men... Arya didn't speak anything but sitting in  car silently.... Now Vinod now driving because Arya still angry because of previous incidents...

Saras was sitting beside him and hugging his arms..

Vinod put privacy screen between them and continued to drive...  Saras looked at arya who is clutching his hands in pure anger...

Saras: aththaan...

Arya looked at saras who has tears in her eyes .. He sighed and pulled her towards his lap and hugged her...

Arya: bayandhutaya?

Saras nodded her head and snuggled more into him...

Arya: adhaan Naa vandhutanla... Onnum illa...

Saras: oruvela nee varalana... Pavaam malar ka romba bayandhuruchu...

Arya: mmm...

Saras: aanaalum nee romba kova padra... 

Arya: avanugalala anikku panjayathula vetuna maari aruvaala eduthu kodu podama vitaanu sandhosa padu...

Saras: nee unmailaye doctor dhana? Edho naattu kaatan maari pesura? Konjamaachu doctor maari pesu aththaan...

Arya: apdiya madam.. ungalukku full body check pannanum.. veetukku poi pannalam ah illa ingaye pannalama? Enakku oru prachanayum illa rendumey ok dhaan...

Saras looked at him with wide eyes and smacked his chest... Making him laugh at her...

Saras: enna aththaan ipdilaam pesura?

Arya: endi epdi pesunaalum gate potta epdi di? & More over you are all mine..

He traced his finger on her eyes,

Arya: apdiye enna mulungura maari paakkura indha kutti kannu..

He traced his finger on her nose & pinched it...

Arya: indha kili mookku...

He traced his back hand on her cheeks making her close her eyes at the feeling of his rough hands on her soft cheeks,

Arya: enna paathaley vetkapattu sevandhu pora indha rendu kannam... Enna apdiye kadichu vaikka thoondudhu..

He bitted her cheeks slightly & kissed it...

Arya: apram eppa paathalum enna tease panitey irukka indha chinna udhadu..

He slightly nibbled her lower lips making her fisted her hands on his shoulder...

His lips started to travel from her lips towards her neck and mumbled....

Arya: whenever I see sweat rolling on your neck i just wanted to suck it...

He gripped her waist and pulled her more towards him... When he his finger reached her sternum she hold his hands and looked at him with half lit eyes making him groan.. he looked at her teasingly,