CHAPTER 15

Arya kissing her.. sarasu closed her eyes and fisted her hands in his shirt...

He sneaked his hands in her half saree and pinched her bare waist for entrance making her gasp.. 

He inserted his tongue into her mouth and exploring each and every corner.. he slightly raised his hands from her hip to her under bossom...

Their trance was broken by a crash sound.. both of them jerked away from each other..

Sarasu looked at him with wide eyes.. he winked at her.. she blushed and ran away from there making him Smirk at her..
______

Karpagam saw sad face of paandi who is coming down from terrace...

Karpagam: dei paandi...

Paandi: aatha?

Karpagam: Inga vaada...

Paandi went near her & stood before her with folded hands..

Paandi: sollunga aathaa...

Karpagam: enna da oru maari vara? Ennachu? Udambu sarilaya?

Paandi: adhellaam onnum illa aathaa...

Karpagam: illaye un mugamey sari illaye... Enna da vidhyasam?

Paandi: aatha adhu vandhu...

Before he saw anything.. they saw sarasu coming from terrace blushing heavily .  After her Arya coming down smirking at her... Karpagam understood by paandi's reaction...

Karpagam: paandi Naa pechukku Saraswati ah en marumaga nu koopdala... Manasara dhaan koopdra.. unakku puriyumnu ninaikira? Theva illadhadha aasaya manasula valathukadha...

Paandi: puriyudhu aatha...

Karpagam: po.. poi thennandhoppula edho soli irukkunu sonaanga poi paaru...

Paandi: sar aatha...

With that he went from there... this conversation was  heard by Arya who is standing with fisted hands..
_______

At lunch...

Karpagam & sarasu was serving everyone... Gandhi was changing channel's..

Nallamma: dei adha keela vachutu saapdu da..

Ayya: nalla sollu maa.. saapdra nerathula enna tv?

Gandhi: Ada iruppa... Nalla paata pottu vara...

He put sun music & sat down beside arya and started to eat...

Sarasu was serving mutton to arya.. he was tracing her foot with his..

Kutti potta poona pola
Kaala chuthi kozhanja
Paavamunnu neevi vittaa
Kallu poda thuninja

Sarasu Blushing & he traced her waist slightly.. she took back.. 

Sondhakkaaran naan thaanae
Tthottu paakka koodaadhaa..

he looked at her with teasing smile and raised eyebrows..

Kannam thodum kai rendum
Keezhae konjam neelaadhaa..

Sarasu narrowed her eyes at him and playfully glared at him...

Gandhi, vetri & vinod saw this eye to eye conversation...

Vetri: saavadikuranda ivan...

Vinod: romba lollu pandraan da...

Gandhi switched off the tv & sat down..  nallamma looked at him confusedly...