🩵Chapter 23 | Sunrise Lovers🩵

*When Macaque and Angelina made it to the rooftops.Angelina checks her phone and it was 7:30 am in the morning In the Lantern City*

Macaque: *Made it to the rooftops while holding Angelina and puts her down*

Angelina: Mac? Where are we?

Angelina: Why did you take me here?

Macaque: Heh...Cause I wanted to show you...

Macaque: *Looks at in the sunrise* That.

*When Angelina looks at the sky,she saw a beautiful sunrise while she hears children laughing and playing together while she hears birds chirping*

Angelina: Macaque...It's so beautiful...

Macaque: *Puts his arm around her and smiles* Heh..It sure is...It's beautiful just like you,Angelina.

Angelina: *Looks at Macaque while blushing*

Macaque: Oh!! And another thing... Don't listen what Your older cousin,Leonardo says.He may try to force you to break up with me but....

Macaque: *Smirks* I bet he's jealous cause he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Angelina: *Laughing*

Macaque: *Smiles while blushing* (Mind: Her laugh is so adorable...)

Angelina: *Slowly stops laughing while looking at him and blushes* 

Macaque and Angelina: *Looks at each other and gets closer together*

Macaque and Angelina: *Kisses each other on the lips* ❤️

*While Macaque and Angelina were hanging out together.The 2012!Gang were watching this wholesome moment*

2012!Mikey: SO CUTE!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!

2012!Raph: Heh...Same little bro...Same.

2012!Mikey: I bet this would happen to Raph and your one day girlfriend!!~

2012!Raph: *Blushes and gets mad* MIKEY!! GET OVER HERE!!

2012!Mikey: AH!!! *Starts to run away from Raph*

2012!Raph: *Chasing Mikey* GET OVER HERE!!!

2012!Donnie: *Watching Raph chasing Mikey and turns back to Macaque and Angelina smiling* 

2012!Donnie: (Mind: I am so happy for Angelina.She found a guy who treats her right...But I just wish that Leo would understand that Angel's dating the Six-Eared Macaque.....)