🩵Chapter 17 | Xingxi's Gone! But For Now...🩵

Xingxi: *Growls* I don't have time for this!!!

Xingxi: *Was about to attack Macaque*

Angelina: *Blasts her magic powers at Xingxi*

Xingxi: *Dodges and saws Angelina* !!!

Angelina: Get away from my boyfriend,Xingxi!! If that's your name...

Xingxi: Ah,you must be the Angel Girl I've heard so little about. *Walks to her* 

Xingxi:  You can shoot me with your powers all you want.It won't do you any good.

MK: Maybe not.But hey,you want to make an omelet,sometimes you gotta break a few engines.

Xingxi: Uh....What?

Monkey King: *Turns to Mk* KID!!!

Mk:  0_0".

Catalina: Grrrr.....

Xingxi: Aww...What's wrong Catalina? Jealous that I have galaxy powers?~

Catalina: OH!! I JUST HAD ENOUGH WITH BULLCRAP!!!!

*Catalina and Xingxi started to fight in the sky,making everyone watched Catalina and Xingxi,including Blossom and Macy.However....Catalina grabs Xingxi and throws her,making Xingxi goes flying*

Xingxi: *Goes Flying* AH!!!

Xingxi: *Starts to fall* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Catalina:  *Watches as Xingxi falls* .....

Monkey King: *Uses his cloud to fly and flies to Catalina* CAT!! Are you ok?!

Catalina: *Doesn't say anything* ....

Catalina: *Starts to tear up* ....

Monkey King: *Saws her tearing up and picks up Catalina and heads back to the others* 

Monkey King: *Wipes her tears away* You ok...?

Catalina: *Doesn't say anything* ....

Monkey King: *Kisses her cheek while holding her* Cat...? Please say something....

Catalina: I...I thought that she was dead...We haven't s-seen her in years...

Monkey King: I guess the rumors are true,Cat...Xingxi is alive after she....gave you an white eye...