Rising Tension

Zacznij od początku

"Kyungseok Do! Sun-mi Min! Why are the two of you treating her like this?!" Someone exclaimed, probably glaring at them. She couldn't see who it was and she didn't care to.

"U-um... I'm... sorry if I offended you in any way. Or if I overstepped any lines. I didn't mean to... K-Kyungseok," Suah said, through her crocodile tears.

"Felt on purpose to me," Sun-mi said, while looking down at her phone. She was tired of being here and was trying to order a cab to take home.

"You 'didn't mean to'?" Kyungseok asked, still playing with her.

"I-I'm sure..!! T-there's been a misunderstanding! R-right Kyungseok? Sun-mi?!" Mirae exclaimed, suddenly speaking up. She nervously looked back and forth between the three of them.

The sound of a chair scrapping against the floor made everyone look to where the sound came from. Sun-mi was now standing up, phone out in one hard, and looking bored as usual.

"This isn't even entertaining anymore. I'm heading home now... bye," She declared, turning around and heading out of the bar. She almost stumbled when she reached the door as the alcohol was finally hitting her. "Aw fuck. They're all so noisy... and gullible from the look of things."

Once she stepped outside she was greeted by the warm breeze of the season and the quiet street which was a huge contrast to the chaos inside

Once she stepped outside she was greeted by the warm breeze of the season and the quiet street which was a huge contrast to the chaos inside. She continued slowly walking until she reached the end of the street and looked up and down the road for the cab she ordered. There was a gentle touch on the middle of her back before it became a tug at the jacket collar.

"You left too? I would have figured you'd stay for another round or two," Sun-mi spoke up, knowing it was Kyungseok from the way he walked around her.

"Like you said. It stopped being entertaining in there after Suah and her little show," He replied, eyeing her out of the corner of his eye. "Are you okay?"

Despite what his hard exterior and cold words might have one believe he cared nothing for the blue haired girl but it was actually the exact opposite. He cared for her a lot. He knew he didn't always show it properly but they had this dynamic since middle school and treating each other in any other way was uncomfortable for them both. So to others they'd look like they couldn't stand being around each others. But in moments like this he let his more gentle side come out and hope it was enough to prove that he actually enjoyed her company.

She turned to him and gave him an actual small smile. "I'm fine. Someone like that isn't going to get under my skin," She answered. "Did you actually not like that girl or were you only going off what I said?"

"... A mix of both. I could see her for what she is without your help," Kyungseok told her, looking up and down the road. "Where's your cab?"