❝ THE KEY ❞

❝ THE KEY? ❞

IN THE ANCIENT REALM OF CAMELOT, Merlin's life unfolds like a tapestry woven with threads of enchantment and destiny.

Born of ambiguous parentage, he exhibited extraordinary magical prowess from a tender age, arousing both wonder and suspicion.

As he honed his mystical abilities in the secluded recesses of the mystical forest, whispers of his prophesied role as a guiding force in the fate of Camelot began to echo through the ages.

His journey intertwines with that of the young and ambitious Arthur, destined to be king.

As Merlin becomes Arthur's mentor and confidant, he grapples with the complexities of shaping a kingdom while safeguarding secrets that could alter the course of history.

Love blossoms and withers, as his heart becomes entangled with the elusive sorceress Nimue, whose destiny mirrors his own.

Through trials and tribulations, Merlin faces betrayal from those he trusted, yet he remains an unwavering pillar of wisdom and magic in Arthur's court.

Battles against dark sorcery and malevolent foes test the limits of his power, and the weight of prophecies bear heavily upon his shoulders.

As Camelot reaches its zenith, the inevitable clash with the nefarious forces of Morgan le Fay looms large.

Merlin's sacrifices and strategic brilliance are pivotal in the epic struggle between light and darkness.

The culmination of his life's journey reveals a legacy that transcends mortal constraints, leaving an enduring imprint on the annals of legendary tales and the very fabric of the mystical realm he once called home.

Known to very few, Merlin was more then a confident. He was a father too. The real journey of his life was yet to be told to the mortal world, the story that the cosmos itself has woven.

♢○○ ⁖ ℘ ༒ ⚭⚯⚭  ✧˚ · .

               WHEN LILITH MADE her way back to the castle, she didn't have a clear sense of consciousness— because the only thing that she could've possibly focused on was the she have an aunt, her name is Anastasia and she is a descendant of Merlin. And Dumbledore and everyone knew.