Chapter 5

'I wonder when she'll awaken?' It's currently been an hour since we came back from the clans treasury, and I'm currently contemplating when demon dagger will wake up.

'I suppose I should let her rest for the moment.' lying back onto my bed, Toge suddenly barges into my room. "What's the matter Toge?" I asked.

"It's time to go." He replied, it's probably time  we get to slaying a curse spirit. Within my entire time in the clan compound, I have not once seen a cursed spirit, maybe it has to do with the fact that the guards kill them before they make it onto our land.

Following behind Toge, we make our way to the clans exist where our father and his driver await us. "Yo dad." I said as I casually wave at my father, who to this day wonders why I sometimes speak politely one second, and casually the next.

"Lets just get going." He replied not having any of my shit, it's kind of expected from a noble like my father who only grew up speaking respectfully to his seniors, unlike me. 'Gojo and I would make good friends.' 

Entering the Toyota century, we began to head toward our destination. "Sooo... I get we are going to a haunted place, but mind sharing which one with the group father?" I asked dragging out the 'so' to annoy him a bit. "We will be going to an abandoned hospital within the Saitama prefecture." he replied "What's the name of this 'abandoned' hospital?" I said, putting emphasis on the word 'abandoned'. 

"The name of this hospital is called, was called, Nichitsu Hospital, however it is now called Nichitsu ghost town clinic. It is currently an abandoned town as their is said to be weird supernatural phenomena in the area." 

"Isn't that the abandoned town that was said to have taken the lives of many shamans? it's said that Gojo Satoru himself was deployed by jujutsu tech to exorcise them." Toge chipped in, adding his own two cents to the conversation. "Yes, that is the story told to the masses, but what truly happened their are known only to Gojo Satoru himself and the higher ups." 

"Then what about you father? aren't you considered part of the higher ups as well?" Toge asked a valid question to which our father replied "I simply never cared to know." With that said he looks away and the car goes quiet.

After what was about a boring hour of driving to the mountains, the abandoned hospital made it's way into our sight. The building looked like how any other abandoned building would look, but simply more creepy. Creepy as in the sun was out and we were in the mountains, but it was really cold, to cold actually, testament to how much negative energy was gathered in one place.

"Dad I'm not really complaining and all, but is it wise to bring your 9 year old sons to such an advanced hunting ground? You're basically jumping over the tutorial and going to hardcore." I asked to which he said. "Kakashi, both you and your brother are 9 years old, yet you can use cursed techniques along with your innate cursed technique." continuing he said.

"If I were to rank you with the mindset of a senior shaman at jujutsu high, you would be a first grade like me, and your brother would be a semi-grade 1. Testing you with anything else would simply be a waste of time, you would gain no experience if you fight anything below a grade 1 cursed spirit." 

'Damn got to admit we're nothing overpowered, but for 9 year old's, we would only be second to Gojo when he was the same age.' I thought.

"You're practically the same rank as me, I only have more experience. You kiddos make me proud, hahahahah." saying that, the old man went into a laughing fit, so I signaled to Toge that we were going.