Chapter 1

Warning:

I would like to warn you guys that this story isn't edited yet. So there are A LOT of typos and wrong grammar. I am truly sorry and I hope that those errors wouldn't affect my story that much. I'm editing it soon :)

I'll be deleting this (NOTE) once this story is edited! ;)

-*-*-*-

All rights reserved. © GoddessOfAphrodite

Chapter 1

I sat on the chair uncomfortably. I cannot wait to be out of this plane. I have been cramped in this place for eternity!

My twin brother looked at me and then laughed.

"You keep on moving. It's like you have a worm in your ass," he teased.

"Ugh. This is so uncomfortable!" I complained.

He snorted. "Yeah, right. Says the girl who had been snoring during the whole flight."

"I hate you, Jake," I snarled at him. Yeah, planes made me cranky.

He smiled at me and then pulled me into a sideways hug.

"Oh, but you love me, sis," he said while kissing my forehead, "and I love you too."

A flight attendant who had been eyeing my brother the whole flight approached us. She gave me a disapproving look then said, "please, no public display of affection on board. There are children."

Was she stupid? I mean come on! With just one look you would know my brother and I shared the same genes. He's my twin brother! We both have the same hair color: dirty blond, nose structure, face structure. The only difference between us was that I look more feminine than him and I have weird gray eyes while he has brown eyes. Yeah, I said weird because it's gray that has a shade of purple. Yep, purple not blue.

"I'm sorry," Jake apologized and grinned at her. "I just wanted to remind my sister that I love her."

The flight attendant looked at him then to me. Her face was flushed in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she said and then walked away.

I scowled at her.

"Let it go before you become Hulk," Jake teased.

I slapped him and he just laughed cradling his cheek.

I slap like a bitch.

"Is dad fetching us?" I asked keeping my hopes up.

Jake raised his eyebrows as if to say 'are you kidding me'.

He shrugged and then snorted. "Alex, no. Jett, dad's new driver slash security will be the one to fetch us."

-*-*-*-

Retrieving our bags was easy since we only have one suit case. Dad was here in London a month before us, so he could prepare everything. So all of our things were now here except for the ones that we used for a month as we stayed in California.

A man in a formal attire came towards us.

"I'm Jett, Mr. and Ms. Grey," he said extending his hand.

We shook hands and then went out of the airport. As soon as we stepped out, the cold London air hit my bare legs. I immediately wished that I didn't wear shorts today. Jake and Jett was in front of me. Then a guy bumped into me. The first thing that I noticed were his bright blue eyes. Those were the bluest eyes that I have ever seen. It was like the bluest sea you could think of. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. Then my eyes started to scan his face. He's handsome. Damn, handsome can't even cover it. He was wearing a gray beanie but there was a little of his brown hair showing.