The Oni and The Dragon

*Violet is willing to share her room with Harumi making her happy and tells her about her cousin Cynthia*

(The ninja land the Bounty in Hollow's Bluff.)

Harumi: Is this where we'll be living?

Lloyd: Just until we know you're safe.

Violet: For now, this is home sweet home.

Harumi: Don't you have a headquarters?l

Loyd: It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving.

Cole: So, Harumi, looks like you and Violet are gonna be...roomies for a while.

Violet: Yep. I'm willing to share my room with you.

Harumi: You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was...taken away, and—

Violet: Don't worry. You have us 

Jay: You're safe with us.

Zane: That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.

Kai: We know nothing about them. Period.

Nya: We do know they're after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them.

Zane: P.I.X.A.L. scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It's as if...it never existed.

Violet: But, what I found out about the third mask is that the coordinates are hidden in Garmadon's most precious thing.

Lloyd: Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders and find father's most precious thing. A group this organized must have a leader.

Jay: Maybe someone from our past?

Harumi: Uh, forgive me, but is that...underwear? (She picks it up.)

Jay: (He takes it and chuckles.) We're usually more organized. Ahem. But our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they're Cole's.

Violet: Cole's underwear are black 

Cole: They're blue!

Kai: (Laughs.) You're lucky they're not yellow.

Harumi: Heh.

Nya: What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower? Violet and I can stay behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for.

P.I.X.A.L.: The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today.

Kai: Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny ninja can?

(The ninja walk to Mystake's tea shop.)

Jay: Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police.

Lloyd: A quick stop. If the perp won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips.

Cole: Mystake's Tea Shop. I wonder what magic tea she can brew up for us.

Lloyd: Is Mystake here?

Mystake: Never heard of her! Ooh! Apologies, young Lloyd Garmadon. I didn't recognize your voice. Oh, it's so good to see you again. It's been years.

Lloyd: Hello, Mystake.

Mystake: I'm sorry to hear about Master Wu. He was a dear friend.

Cole: "Was?" We haven't given up on him. We just have more urgent problems.