Chapter 7 A Fragle Blade

Start from the beginning

Nhazul: Huh? How did you-

Philia: You don't think I noticed you sneaking out and farming [Red Spotted Beatles] at night.

Nhazul just rolled his eyes, as Philia spoke up.

Philia: We're in a party, Nhazul. You know it be easier and a lot quicker farming together, rather then alone.

Nhazul: ...

Philia: I know you don't like being in groups, but Kirito and Asuna are not bad. Especially since they still decided to stay with us, despite the Beater incident.

Nhazul: ....

Philia: You, know it was stupid of you to think you can bear the burden of all hatred towards the Beta testers.

Philia then grabbed Nhazul's hand, smiling at him.

Philia: But I understand why you did it. So I won't say anything more on the subject. But you also need to respect mine the others decisions as well. I don't care what other people think, and I'm sure the same can be said for Asuna and Kirito.

Nhazul just sighed, looking at Philia with a small smile.

Nhazul: I guess you saw right through me.

Philia: Well, it wasn't all that hard. Now, come on.

Nhazul: Huh?

Philia: Since someone decided to go farm alone, you get the help the rest of us farm for our mats.

Hearing this, Nhazul sighed annoyed, as Philia smiled, dragging Nhazul out to the fields to meet up with Kirito and Asuna.

(Timeskip)

After dragging Nhazul out to the fields, where Kirito and Asuna were waiting for them.

Philia: Heya! I found him.

Both Asuna and Kirito both looked back at Nhazul and Philia, as the two walked to them.

Kirito: Look who's here.

Asuna: Hey, Philia! Nhazul!

After meeting up with Kirito and Asuna, the four would hunt both [Windwasps] and [Red Spotted Beatles]. Since they needed to kill 100 of each of them, Asuna challenged Kirito and Nhazul to see who could kill 50 faster. Begrudgingly accepting the challenge, Nhazul and Kirito would be up against Philia and Asuna, the boys taking on the [Red Spotted Beatles], while the girls the [Windwasps].

As their contest got underway, the boys were being overwhelmed by Philia and Asuna's ability to connect critical hits, due to their Dagger and Rapier being very critical centric weapons.

Kirito: Damn it... They're landing critical hits pretty much every time... like how is that possible...?

Keeping count, Nhazul knew Kirito had killed 44, Asuna 47 and himself and Philia 49. Seeing a [Windwasps] and [Red Spotted Beatles] spawn at the same time, both Nhazul and Philia lunged towards it. As Philia charged up her Sword skill «Armor Pierce», lunging towards the Windwasp, Nhazul gritted his teeth.

Nhazul's thoughts: Damn...! «Sonic Leap» is on cooldown and my other attacks don't have the range... I guess I have to use it...!

Nhazul proceeded to clinch his off hand into a fist, before lunging out with a thrust, which projects out in a straight line, dealing an uppercut, as Nhazul user the Martial Arts Sword skill «Senda». However in the end he lost to Philia, who killed her enemy 5 seconds ahead of Nhazul.

Philia and Asuna: Yay!

Nhazul and Kirito: ...-_-... Ugh...!

Due to the boys losing, they had to treat the girls to dinner. After returning, while looking for a place, Asuna selected one that Kirito knew very well. It had the most expensive dish in the game yet, and she ordered it, much to Kirito's dismay. On the other side, Philia was satisfied with Nhazul just buying a piece of cake, due to it being her favorite kind of cake, sponge cake.