Part 4 - Sorry

Wooyoung was beyond mad at San for not letting him have that time machine. He tried to take in San into giving him that device but wasn't succeeding. He even tried to steal it from San's closet but faced defeat and a lecture from Seonghwa. However, Seonghwa didn't know why and for what purpose was Wooyoung rummaging through San's closet, however he was disappointed with him and more than shocked because San wasn't the type to get mad and at Wooyoung, never.

___________________

"Wooyoung, San, I need to talk to you." Seonghwa said and walked towards his room, followed by San and Wooyoung. Upon entering the room, Seonghwa gestured to them to sit on the bed while he locked the door.

"What's going on between you two?" He asked placing a chair in front of them for himself to sit on.

"Nothing". They both replied.
"I don't see nothing, there's clearly something wrong with you two. I can see how you both are ignoring each other". He raised his eyebrows to get an answer.
Wooyoung looked at San, worried that he would let everything out. But San assured him that he wasn't going to do that.

"Hyung, we're good. You don't have to worry about us." San said, holding Wooyoung's hand and swaying it in the air.
"Are you sure? Cause everyone has sensed the tension between you and they're worried." Seonghwa held their hands in his own.
"You can talk to me, whenever, wherever you want."

"It's ok hyung. We know that you are always by our side listening to our problems as if we aren't group members but family members." Said Wooyoung, giving Seonghwa's hand a tight squeeze.

"Then I don't want you two to act like strangers. I want you to bother and tease me the way you always did." He pouted.

"Yeah, of course. We were born to tease you." San uttered and winked at Wooyoung. Both held Seonghwa, threw him on the bed and started tickling his sides.
"Wo.... Ooo... SS.. An..." Seonghwa said between laughter.
"What?" They didn't stop tickling. "S...Top.... It... " he barely managed to utter the words.

"A few moments ago, you were lamenting our strange behavior. And now you want us to stop. That's not fair."
Wooyoung whined. And stopped tickling him.

"No, you can tease me as much as you want". He said and pulled them both towards himself, causing them to fall on the bed. He then wrapped them in a hug. "Don't you ever try to act like that again." He said and kissed their foreheads, squeezing them in a tight hug.

_________________________

"I'm sorry Wooyoung, I know I acted like an idiot. San was truly ashamed.

"You don't have to be sorry. Things happen. You just didn't have to give me a cold shoulder." He said and embraced San in a hug.

"You're so nice and I promise I'd never do that again." He pinched Wooyoung's cheeks, causing him to break the hug and rub his cheeks. San went to the closet and took out the gadget. He handed it to Wooyoung.

"I know you are a grown man and take care of yourself as well as others. Don't get yourself in trouble." San advised.

"Don't worry. I know how to use it." He said and pressed some buttons. Again they were surrounded by darkness and the loud ringing noises before they saw a very bright light like the one from that day.

"Eomma, can I touch this cat?' They heard the voice of a little one.

"San, isn't that you?" Wooyoung pointed at the boy who wasn't more than 3 years old.

"Yeah, it's me. I remember I walked to pat that cat when I got lost and someone helped me find my mom again." San said smiling lightly showing his dimple and just then, they saw the boy let go the hold of his mother's hand who was busy buying something and didn't notice. He ran towards the cat that ran away from him. He chased the cat.

"San, we should follow him" Wooyoung said and they both ran behind little San. The kid had gone so far away chasing the cat that he forgot his way back to his mom. He started crying when he reached the dead end of a street and the cat disappeared.

"Why are you crying?" San held his hand gently, which was rubbing his eyes and squatted in front of him.

"I want to go back to my mom." He replied between sobs. San didn't say anything, just picked him up and went to the market where his mom was looking for him.

"Thank you so much, gentleman." His mother took the little San from him and pampered him with kisses.

"It's not a big deal." San showed his smile, while his eyes turned into Crescent and the urge to hug his mom grew inside him.
"You look exactly like my son." She stated smiling, and San could see the smile that mirrored his own. Wooyoung seemed to notice San's condition and excused themselves and walked out of her sight.

"San, San". Wooyoung jolted him to help him out of the trance. "We should get going." Wooyoung then pressed the buttons and soon they were back in their room.