Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One

Beginne am Anfang

Reporter : That is not evidence, though. This isn't a question of how you feel– I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place.

Nezu : We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our students back.

===================================================================================================

Back with Rex and Bakugo who were standing away from the League of Villains, they overheard what Nezu and Aizawa said from the TV.

Rex : Nice to know that Mr. Aizawa believes in us that much. Though, me and Caesar are screwed once this is all over...

Bakugo : That's how it is, you damn scum of a league! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!

Rex : Same goes for me. You guys kidnapped us because you thought we could be of use to you, right? *smirks* That means you can't fight us seriously.

Magne : You two know exactly what your positions are, huh? What smart boys!

Dabi : No, they're idiots.

Toga : I'll stick you.

Mr. Compress : Even if they weren't going to join us, he should have pretended we were winning him over...

Rex : This guy? Maybe I would have done it, but Explosion Boy's ego is way too big for him to bite the bullet and do that.

Bakugo : I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Shigaraki continued to look at the severed hand that fell on the ground and seemed to be a bit off.

Shigaraki : Father...

Kurogiri : Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!

Shigaraki then looks over at Rex and Bakugo with hostile intent in his eyes causing a shiver to go down both the young heroes' spine. Shigaraki then puts up his hand as he was commanding his comrades not to attack the two students.

Shigaraki : Don't touch them, any of you.

Shigaraki picks up the severed hand and then puts it back on his face.

Shigaraki : These two... are valuable pieces. I wish you would've listened to me a little... I thought we would come to an understanding...

Rex : Come to an understanding? With someone like you? *scoffs* Yeah, right.

Shigaraki : Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're doing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely. *turns to TV* Master– Lend me your power.

Bakugo : Master...? You're not the boss around here? That's not funny!

Shigaraki : Kurogiri, Compress, make them go to sleep again.

Mr. Compress : I can't believe they're such bad listeners. I'm almost impressed.

Rex : Hold it!

Mr. Compress begins to walk over to the two when Rex created one of his machines, the B.F.S. and pointed it at the villains.

Rex : Don't take one step closer! Don't listen, and you'll lose both of your precious pieces just like that. I'll make one of my fastest builds and get out of here, and you won't be able to stop me since I'm sure none of you have Quirks with good mobility.

Alpha : Idiot. Even if you do manage to escape that way, Kurogiri will transport you right back where you started.

Rex : You sure about that?