FLOWER BOY FINAL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sound of an ambulance woke a certain male from his slumber. This always happened whenever a new patient was admitted to the hospital.

He sighed and got up from the bed. Sadly, he can't get out of bed because of the life that needs his support.

In the simplest explanation, Takemichi is the soil, and his life force is the water that is needed by the plants to stay alive. The roots are all connected to him, under the cotton sheets of the bed's cover.

A sudden burst from the door shocked Takemichi. He looked in the direction and saw Nagamoto-san with a shocked and afraid look.

"T-takemichi... Baji-san... Baji-san is stabbed!"

Takemichi's whole world stopped. He felt deaf after hearing those words from the nurse.

"W... What do you mean? I just... I just talked to him!" for the first time, his calm demeanor lost.

He's scared for the second time in his life. Scared to lose someone whom he holds dear to his heart.

"Nagamoto-san, do anything. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE HIM!" he shouted.

He wanted... He wanted to run and go where Baji is right now, but he can't risk his own life; he's already one step away from death.

"PLEASE! Please save him!" he cried as he bowed his head, feeling disappointed that he couldn't go to him.

That he can't be there for him.

"His friends are here too; I'll ask them what happened," Nagamoto-san said and left the room.

━━━━

"It's our fault, Takemichi. We didn't expect Kazutora to actually stab him, I swear!" Chifuyu reasoned while looking at the ever-calming face of Takemichi.

He just smiled and shrugged while saying, "I don't blame you for what happened, Chifuyu-san; I just want to know how it happened."

So, with a stuttering voice, Chifuyu explained what happened to Baji without leaving a single detail behind.

"So that's what happened." he said, still calm while absorbing the information he got.

He looked around and stared at the most beautiful flower before plucking it and giving it to Chifuyu.

"Matsuno-san, can I Ask you for a favor?"

━━━━

His eyes fluttered open, and he felt his breath bounce back because of the oxygen mask in his mouth. He survived. At first, he thought that he would die, but thankfully, he didn't.

"Baji-san! You're awake!" a familiar, loud, cheery voice said in delight.

"Chi... f-fuyu," he called.

"Baji-san, wait! I'll call the nurse!" Chifuyu said, leaving the man alone inside his hospital room.

A minute later, Chifuyu came back with a doctor and nurse trailing behind him.

They started to examine the black-haired boy before nodding at each other.

"Thankfully, the stab is healing, but he lost too much blood due to how deep the wound is. I will just prescribe him some medicine and let him rest here for a week before he can be discharged," was what the doctor said before leaving Baji and Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu..." Baji called the blonde, undercut-haired man.

After the doctor checked Baji's condition, they told him to take a three-hour rest. And the moment he woke up, he was once again welcomed by Chifuyu, who's happy with what he's doing.