chap 1

"y'know...one time I kissed my cousin when I was 11 and my cousin was 17..."

"what? what was going on through your brain at 11 years old..."

the group of girls gasped silently. they always do when in class, so no one will ask why they gasped because they don't want to make something up but of course, yeonjun was hearing their conversation this whole time like the chismoso he is.

sometimes he would hear snippets of conversations when he sits by a group or by 2 friends. but, whenever he snoops he always overhears the conversation and makes himself feel uncomfortable or disgusted because of what the topics the group were talking about.

one time he overheard a conversation and it was about how the girl in the group showed her feet to old men and helped them with their.....

yeonjun was forever tramatized, but its his fault he kept on listening. he also questioned himself why the girl told her friend group about all that, wouldn't it be akward to talk to them after?

hes always in everyones conversations because he has nothing better to do. so he just listens to the conversations and then later tells everything to his friend, choi beomgyu. beomgyu was yeonjun's bestfriend since third grade.

they became bestfriends by being partnered up for a project. and because of that, they became great friends. and they always feel comfortable near each other and always tell each other everything. even if its not interesting or important they'll still say it.

anyways, as yeonjun was snooping in the groups conversation he suddenly heard beomgyu's name come out of one girls mouth. he then stopped whatever he was doing and listened very closely to what the girl saying. if he hears anything bad about beomgyu, he swears he will beat the living shit outta them.

"y'know the kid beomgyu in our class?"

"yeah, what about him?"

"hes quite cute, do you know anything about him like if he has a girlfriend, experience, if he's wealthy, or had any past relationships?"

yeonjun was shock to hear that coming out from a girl that is apparently dating someone. guess she doesn't like her boyfriend anymore. he then slightly turned his head to the right where the girl was at to get a good look at the girl.

blonde hair, hazel eyes, slim body, and nice boo-boos

he then got startled at the sudden touch from someone behind. it was taehyun. his second best buddy who acts and looks cold around other people except him. taehyun usually acts cold around other people but once you get to know him, he acts completely different.

yeonjun jumped up and turned around to taehyun looking so cat like than usual. and as usual, taeyun was making a not-so-pleasant expression again to yeonjun, so yeonjun did it back.

they tried to not laugh but after a second later they brusted out laughing loudly. but they laughed at the wrong time because it turned so quiet for no reason. all you could hear was both yeonjun and taehyun laughing their ass off.

yeonjun was dying and wheezing like a tea pot, taehyun smacking yeonjun on his shoulder and his face turning red, and the class looking at them like if they saw something surprising, which was taehyun laughing. no one has heard or made taehyun laugh except yeonjun and his other best friends.

they finally stopped laughing and turned around to seeing so many people doing the ":o" face. yeonjun felt really uncomfortable due to all the attention he was getting right now. everyone's eyes were staring at him and taehyun. he started to feel like his face was burning, he just wanted the ground to devour him right now. so he quickly turned his face around where taehyun was.

he made an expression or, eyed to taehyun for him to do something about the situation. yeonjun is now fidgeting with his hands looking away from everyone. (except terry ofc)

"wh—"

taehyun got cut off before he could even say a single word, the teacher entered the classroom  which dragged away everyones eyes on the two teenagers to the teacher. Mr. Apple

"sorry i was late everyone, i had to pick something important from the office. anyways, get out your notebooks."

"ugh, i absolutely hate school."

(wc: 728 words)