winter is upon us

My concept of reality is starting to fall apart. Everyday everything around me feels more and more wrong. None of it feels or looks like it should be there. This realm is becoming increasingly foreign to me. The other day I saw myself in a mirror and didn't recognize the face that was staring back at me. It's like I'm looking through somebody else's eyes. This body doesn't feel like my own anymore; and honestly neither does this realm. Humans are beginning to lowkey disgust me. Like just smelling them makes me a tad nauseous. And I just don't feel attached to the human race at all. Sure there's my boyfriend and bestie, but those are about the only humans I can actively feel for. I guess it stems from the fact that I'm from a place devoid of any humans, so as my true self they'd be a pretty foreign concept to me. As I move around my environment it a feeling swells inside me; a feeling that this isn't real and something's wrong. I don't know if it's because I'm not from here; or if something actually happened to this realm. It almost feels like a "spiritual winter".

I can feel the void beckoning me to come back. It's very tempting and I might go there for a bit after I molt. I will be back as fast as possible to make starcrest. I just need some time to reconnect with my true self. For you guys, it will probably be only a week. But for me it'll be somewhere around a month. I will tell you guys when I leave so you don't think I died. And I'll definitely make sure to explain everything to my boyfriend.

The winter is upon us.