2) chaos rising

"You know I'm starting not to like this idea" Issac said as he, Sofia, and Derek were in Derek's loft waiting for Peter.

"Yeah me either" Sofia said. "Sounds kinda dangerous" Isaac said "Kinda how about incredibly dangerous" Sofia said. "Yeah, Sof's right you know what I definitely don't like this idea and I definitely don't like him" Issac said.

"You'll be fine" Derek said. "Does it have to be him" Issac asked. "He knows how to do it I don't be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself" Derek said.

"You know Scott and Sofia aka your girlfriend doesn't trust him right and well I trust them Sof more than Scott cause he well cheated" Isaac said.

"Do you trust me" Derek asked. "Yeah, I still don't like him" Issac said. "Nobody likes him" Derek said and Peter walked in.

"Boys and girl FYI yes coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired but the hearing still works so I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face" Peter said.

"We don't like you" Derek said and put his book down before getting up.

"Now shut up and help us" Derek said. "Okay that was hot" Sofia said and Derek smiled at his girlfriend. "Fair enough" Peter said to Derek extracting his claws.

>>>

Sofia was next to Issac not trusting Peter with Derek watching Peter's every move around Sofia.

"Relax I'll get more out of you if you're calm" Peter said. "How do you know how to do this again" Issac asked.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice one slip and you could paralyze someone or kill them" Peter said.

"You, you've had a lot of practice though right" Isaac asked. "Well, I've never paralyzed anyone" Peter said.

"Wait does that mean that you" Issac asked before Peter stuck his claws in Issac's neck.

Sofia had watched worriedly, and Derek had stood up. "Wait I see them" Peter said and a moment later pulled his claws out nearly falling into the table. "What'd you see" Derek asked.

"It was confusing um im images vague shapes" Peter said. "But you saw something" Derek said.

"Issac found them" Peter said looking at Issac. "Erica and Boyd" Sofia asked. "I barely saw them I mean glimpses" Peter said. "But you did see them" Derek said. "And worse" Peter said.

"Deucalion" Derek said. "He was talking to them something about time running out" Peter said. "What does it mean" Issac asked.

"He's gonna kill them" Derek said. "No, no, no, no, no he didn't say that he did make them a promise that by the full moon that they'd both be dead" Peter said.

"The next full moon" Derek asked. "Tomorrow night" Peter said.

>>>

Derek and Sofia had met up with Scott, Allison, Stiles, and Lydia after the two had shown him a bruise. "I don't see anything" Derek said.

"Look again" Scott said. "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are" Derek asked. "It's the same on both sides exactly the same" Scott said. "It's nothing" Derek said.

"Pareidolia seeing patterns that aren't there it's a subset of apophenia" Lydia said. "They're trying to help" Scott said. "These two this one" Derek said pointing to Lydia.

LWho used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle thank you" Derek said. "Derek easy" Sofia said.

"And this one" Derek said pointing to Allison. "Who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack" Derek said.

"Wait what she did what" Sofia said angrily. Derek had sighed closing his eyes before opening them. "Didn't tell her" Scott asked.

"No, we were just enjoying our new relationship didn't exactly want to bring it up" Derek said.

"Okay we're talking about this later but for now I need to get out of here I'll be in the car" Sofia said. "Wait you need my keys" Derek said and gave her the keys and she left.

>>>

Sofia was at home after school, and she had heard a knock on her door. She got up and went to answer it but when she saw Allison, she went to close it, but Allison stopped her.

"Please just one second to talk" Allison said and Sofia sighed. "Make it quick" Sofia said.

"Look I'm sorry okay I am I know how you feel about Derek okay I do but after my mom I was in a bad place and I just" Allison said.

"You're using your mom as an excuse for nearly killing my boyfriend how pathetic are you" Sofia said. "Sof please just can't you try to forgive me and move on" Allison asked.

"You think I'll forgive you after what you done" Sofia said. "Sof" Allison tried to say.

"Not only did you try to kill my boyfriend but also two innocent teenagers okay it was not Derek's fault your mother died okay my mother died when I was 5 years old and no matter how upset I was I would never ever go after someone to revenge her death but you just had to let your grandfather brainwash you to thinking otherwise oh and let's not forget the fact Scott my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with you remember that cause I do every second of every day I may have moved on from that and I may be happy with Derek but I can never ever forget as much as I want to I can't and once you found out about me and Scott you still dated him you can say we are friends and all that but the truth is we never were we just never wanted to admit it we're acquaintances Allison and that's all we ever will be cause from this moment on I'm done with you, you tried to kill the one person who means the most to me I would never do that to you, bye Allison" Sofia said and slammed the door in her face.

>>>

Sofia needed some air, so she took a late-night walk when she had happened to notice a body in the middle of the road that looked familiar. She had walked to it getting closer bending down to get a good look of it.

She had turned the body to face her carefully and what she seen was her father's dead body. "No" Sofia screamed crying. "No" Sofia screamed again crying till she eventually cried in his chest.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.