Ship Ideas

Ship Ideas

Texas x Louisiana

Texas has had a crush on Louisiana but Louisiana likes Florida. Texas keeps on stalking them from the bushes and loves hanging out with him. They started to develop their relationship by working together to transport and export oil. Texas feels like Florida doesn't recognize Louisiana for the perfection that he is and Louisiana deserves better. Florida literally has no idea that Texas feels this way and Louisiana has close to none suspicion. Some fanfic ideas would be Texas pulling Louisiana aside and confessing his feelings and maybe having sex with him. If you wanted to expand this into a book, Texas and Florida would fight over Louisiana and eventually it would come down to Louisiana choosing.

Maine x Maryland

Maine and Maryland come together through their love of seafood. Maine is kinda introverted and lonely so he seeks out someone else. Maryland and Maine have a rough start because Maryland is way more extroverted but eventually he adapts to Maine and realizes he needs his space but Maine also starts to open up and realize he doesn't need to keep to himself. I image their relationship like Tweek x Craig but Maryland is more calm but still has the chaos of the south.

Georgia x NY

I've done this one before but I haven't seen anyone else do it so that's why it's on this list. NY would protect Georgia and be very dominant in this relationship and Georgia would take care of NY with some of that southern hospitality i.e. make sure NY sleeps and helps when NY gets injured in his/her fights. I feel like it would be interesting as a lesbian relationship but I could see it as a good gay ship.

New Hampshire x Wisconsin

A drunk chaotic duo. Both of them would be drunk and aggressive to high hell then by the end laugh it off.

NY x California

California is giving NY more love than he is used to because California spoils his lovers. NY orignially didn't want to be part of this relationship but he realized he kinda enjoyed being pamper. Also, California listens to him and does what he tells him to do most of the time which no other northeast state does for NY. California likes to tell everyone that he is with NY but NY hates that. (NY is tsundere i think is the term)