001

You groaned in frustration since you couldn't unzip your dress to get dressed into your stripper outfit

Then you stopped once you heard a soft knock on the door.

"Who?" You asked

"Damien" you heard your boss say

"Come in" you granted him permission to enter into your room.

"Yes? What's the matter" heels clicking against the ground as you walked over to sit down on your small couch.

"You have 3 minutes. Haitani brothers are coming, your my best stripper even though your not gonna strip today your gonna be serving them. Today's a special night only important people are here tonight, do your best" Damien demanded

"I mean i could get ready in under 3 minutes if you exist my room." You snapped

"Don't forget your place Ms L/n" he said grabbing the door nob and twisting it, opening the door.

"Please call one of the girls to help me" your heels clicking against the floor once again as you started walking over to your vanity.

"Of course" he said as he existed the room.

After a few seconds you heard a knock
Once again

"Who" you asked

"Vale" vale said in a annoyed tone.

"Come in" you said brushing your perfectly well made curls.

"You needed help?" She asks

"Yup" you said pointing to your dress and telling her to zip it down.

"Thank you vale" you thanked her and she nodded and walked out.

You changed into your stripper outfit, it was red. It was like a bikini, a bikini top and a bikini bottom with a chain that connected them together.

The chain started from the bikini top and it ended on the bikini bottom. The outfit also came with red socks all the way up to your thighs.

You got all ready. Only thing left were your high heels. You put them on once you were finished you applied your red lipstick and walked out of your room.

Today you didn't dance but still gotta look sexy right?

You walked out your long H/c swaying in the air as you moved your hips to the right and left.