Twenty Six

SANDRO's POV

Liza: Ferdinand Alexander, how long have been there in her room?

Sandro: Mom, I swear. I'm about to leave and something unexpected happened.

Liza: You should know by now how to respect a girl. Are you aware of your actions? Have you realized that she might fall for you even more?

Sandro: I was trying to avoid her.

Liza: Try harder, Sandro. It's good to be friendly pero not to the point na she might misinterpret your gestures. You have a girlfriend and we both know that, all the people here and even her. But I don't want her to get hurt. Not by you son.

Sandro: Mom, you're being over protective.

Liza: I do have a feeling that I know her. I think I've seen her before. My instinct is telling me something. That's why I don't want her to get hurt. Lalo na at babae sya, I know how she might feel. You get what I mean, right?

Sandro: Yes, mom.

Liza: Son, wag mong simulan kung hindi mo kayang tapusin. Dahil sigurado akong may masasaktan. And we both know na si Samantha yon. If I were to ask you now, hindi mo naman sya pipiliin di ba?

My mother was right. She is always right.

Liza: And I'm pretty sure that you will never choose her over your girlfriend - Lex. So please, please be nice to her. You got naman my point di ba?

Sandro: Of course I do.

Liza: And if I will be given a chance to adopt her, I will do everything in my power so I can take her. I just love to have and see a daughter in this house.

Sandro: Then let's do it.

Liza: We can't.

Sandro: Why not?

Liza: Because her family might be looking and waiting for her to come home. She's no ordinary girl and I am sure of that.

Sandro: Right. As far as I can remember, she mentioned that in her dreams she had a 9 year old daughter and older siblings. I don't know how many, I forgot.

Liza: Dreams? What dreams?

Sandro: Oh right, I haven't told you. She said she had this odd dream during her sleep, while she was in coma.

Liza: That's interesting.

Sandro: It is mom! I actually said the same thing. Do you know the first time we saw each other in the hospital when she woke up, she claims to be my wife. That her name is Samantha Cruz-Marcos and we had a twins! And it all happened in her dreams!

Liza: I see. And so, that is why you are interested in her.

Sandro: Well, maybe? Because what ever happens in her dreams, is somehow happening in this life. Not all of them, but still.

I stared at my mom and I'm sure that she is scheming for something else. There's a few moment of silence when we heard a knock and our eyes landed on the door.

Liza: Come in.

When the door opened, the girl that we were talking about a few moments ago showed up. She was wearing a red fitted polo shirt that reveals her perfect curves, a white denim short and a white sneaker. She had this pair of flawless legs plus her nature perfectly curled hair. To my curiosity I actually searched for it and it is what they called a mermaid curl. She looks stunning in her simple outfit. My mom did a great job on choosing the right clothes for her.