1.5

☆

'THE CONQUEROR DREAM'

NAERYS WATCHED JON AS HE READ THE RAVEN THAT ARRIVED FROM WINTERFELL. Carefully observing his features.

"I though Arya was dead. I thought Bran was dead." He said, solemnly, looking back to meet familiar eyes.

"I'm happy for you." She responded, happily. "Why aren't you happy?" Annoyance filling her, when she caught the expression across Jon's.

"Bran saw the Night King and his army marching towards Eastwatch, if they make it past the wall-" Jon spoke, soon interrupted by another.

"The wall has kept them out for thousands of years, presumably." Lord Varys responded, looking around, who was sitting in a chair to Naerys left.

"I need to go home." The man in question sternly spoke.

"You said you didn't have enough men." Daenerys spoke up, looking straight to the man.

"We'll fight with the men we have, unless you join us." He said, hopefully.

"And give back the country to Cersei? As soon as I march away, she marches in." The Queen responded, waving her arm to gesture her feelings.

"Perhaps not. Cersei thinks the Army of the Dead is nothing but a story made up by wet nurses to frighten children. What if we prove her wrong?" Tyrion spoke up for the first time, who was standing to the right of Daenerys.

"I don't think she'll come and see the dead at my invitation." Jon said, a soft chuckle passing his lips.

Naerys couldn't exactly keep her eyes off of him as she watched the way he breathed in a pattern. Lord Varys quickly catching her attention, making it known that she was caught.

"So bring the dead to her." The hand spoke, stepping closer to The King in the North.

"I thought that was what we were trying to avoid." Daenerys inquired.

"We don't have to bring the whole army. Only one soilder." Tyrion said, looking back at Jon, who looked puzzled.

Naerys thought that her secret gazing was unnoticeable but the man in question seemed to be highly aware of the burning stare, teasingly catching her eyes. She flusteredly looked away before putting her attention on Ser Davos, who began to speak.

"Is that possible?" He questioned, looking to his king.

"The first white I ever saw was brought into Castle Black from beyond the Wall." he responded.

"Bring one of those things down to Kings Landing and show her the truth." Tyrion said.

"Anything you bring back will be useless, unless Cersei grants us an audience and is somehow convinced not to murder us, the moment we step foot in the capital." The Spider said, putting his input in, looking to the princess that was at his side, then to the queen.