1.2

☆

'EMPTY RENUNIONS'

Naerys had decided she was going to sit the meeting with the great houses out as she had felt nauses and sick from the Jon Snow situation.

She out of Daenerys permission, that Baelon would take her place.

After much debating, Daenerys had asked "Do I have your support?" As Baelon stood right next to her.

"You have mine." The Greyjoys.

"Dorne is with you, grace." Dorne.

And finally Lady Olenna nodded.

"Thank you all," Daenerys spoke formally as Baelon sighed in relief.

"Lady Olenna may I speak with you alone?"

Moving to leave, his walk was interrupted.

"No. You stay Baelon. You need to learn." His Queen stated, in which Baelon obeyed as he immediately stopped in his tracks.

Approaching Lady Olenna, he stood behind Daenerys as if her sworn protector.

"I realize you're here out of hatred for Cersei and not love for me. But I swear to you, she will pay for what she did and we will bring peace back to Westeros." Daenerys said.

"Peace? Do you think that's what we had under your father? Or his? Or his? Peace never lasts, my dear." She said serious.

"Will you take a bit advice from an old woman? Both- no all of you?"

After awhile, Daenerys nodded and Baelon took that as his que to murmur a 'yes'

"He's a clever man, your hand. I've known a great many clever men. I've outlived them all. You know why? I ignored them.

"The Lords of Westeros are sheep. Are you a sheep?" She asked rhetorical, looking at Daenerys.

"Are you a sheep?" Then looking to Baelon, who nodded no frantically.

"Is your sister or mother a sheep?" Looking between the both.

"No. You're dragons. Be Dragons." Olenna said, which received a smile from Daenerys and a laugh from Baelon.

Then standing infront of his mother, Baelon wanted to propose something to her, something Daenerys had already approved of.

"What is it my sweet boy?" Naerys asked coming closer to her son.

"I came to ask for your permission to send me off as a gaurd for the Dorne and Greyjoys fleets. Her grace, was the one who proposed it but I just need you to say yes." Baelon said eagerly, grabbing onto his mothers hands.

Studying her son for a moment, seeing the desperation in his face as if he had to prove himself, she gave him a smile.

"Very well then, but you will only go and come back immediately. As a protector and only that." Naerys said looking at her son as he gave her a joyful smile.