1.1

☆

'HOME'

Baelon Targaryen flew above the fleets as his joyful laughter flooded the skies.

Direfyre, the silver scaled dragon he bonded with the night he snuck out to greet the beasts out of curiosity.

He received a hard scolding for causing scare in the sky but in the end Naerys hugged her son and kissed his temple as she told him she was proud of him for bonding with a dragon.

Then there was two others.

Aegarax, a large scarlet colored beast size of Drogon, named after Valyria's old God.

Gaelithox, also named after a Valyrian old God, only he was dark blue that matched the night sky and was slightly larger than Aegarax.

Naerys bonded with the both of the dragons but she spent the most of her time riding Gaelithox as she always felt closer to the moon and stars.

Always finding herself letting go of Gaelithox scales and reaching to the sky. Hair always flying in her face. Roars heard all across the city.

Now finding herself looking at Baelon riding his dragon, Naerys cracked a proud smile, when suddenly.

"Dracarys!" Baelon exclaimed with a laugh.

"Baelon! You could've hit one of the fleets!" Naerys yelled with a motherly tone as she lent over the boat so she made sure Baelon heard her.

"Sorry, mother!"

Was all she could hear barely as he already commanded Direfyre to fly higher in Valyrian.

Sighing in defeat, Naerys finally decided to stray away and stand beside Daenerys as they looked at each other proudly before back ahead of them towards Westeros.

It wasn't long till they arrived on Dragonstone.

They got out of the boat right after Daenerys as they followed her lead.

They watched as she crouched and touched the sand, soon following in sync.

She then got back up as her heir and nephew followed in pursuit.

Naerys pulled Baelon in as she kissed his temple in a loving manner before speaking up.

"We're home my sweet boy."

As Daenerys walked ahead towards the Dragonstone castle, climbing the steps shortly behind they were faced with the gates of their new residence.

Two large stone dragon heads placed upon them.

Standing beside Tyrion, they watched as two unsullied opened the doors. In which they were faced with the beautiful scenery of Dragonstone.

They then continued their walk to the castle, finally reaching the inside, Naerys proudly walked behind Daenerys as she looked about her.