Chapter II

The night felt colder than ever. Y/n walked down the street, surprisingly worried and nervous, she didn't know why she felt like that. An unsettling feeling was overwhelming her mind and body. While walking towards her house, Y/n noticed a man standing in the shadows only after he grabbed her arm. He was big and had a strong body, even though he was drunk, he still knew what he was doing. With all that overwhelming feeling Y/n was weak, confused, she is a clever, sly woman, but has her weak moments, and unfortunately, it happened right then. The woman tried to break free from his arms. She suddenly felt her blood boilling. Her expression meant nothing than a strong desire to kill.
       The man almost fell as she kicked him in the guts, but that was not enough. The man took out a knife and slashed Y/n's shoulder. She wanted to take her knife out, but before her hand could reach it, the man fell to the ground. In the shadow there was another figure. As he stepped out form the shadow under the moon's light, he was exposed. It was the one Y/n met at the coffee shop. She looked at him in shock as he grabbed the drunk man's arm and pulling him to the ground.
         The moon reflected in his beautiful eyes while looking at her smirking.

                                  -pic edited by myself

     "Ah~ we meet again."
     "Uh-"
      "My name is Ranpo, I am sure you heard of me, I am the greatest detective!"
      "Never heard of you." stated the woman leaving Ranpo with a perplexed face. "But thank you for helping me."
      "Yeah no problem, thank me tomorrow at the same coffee shop with some sweets!" exclaimed Ranpo with a playfull tone and face.
      "Mhm, okay" said Y/n while proceeding to leave.

                                    ...

      Y/n

      He is most likely suspecting me, coming all of a sudden at my table in the coffee shop, catching me off guard and "somehow" he was at the same place that I was. Maybe I was feeling uneasy because I felt watched. I didn't realise he was this "great" detective, but I did saw him on news, he does sound impressive.

     As she was thinking about all the possibilities of tomorrow's meeting with the detective, Y/n was relaxing in the bathtube and didn't want to consider one thing, she got caught. She is not dumb, but hoped that even he wouldn't be able to catch her.

                                    ...

      In the morning, she went straight away to the shop he memtioned where they first met, and where her enemies are. Y/n sat at the same table as yestarday and ordered two hot chocolates and sweets for Ranpo. She was looking at the window, caught in her thoughts.
      "Killers like sweets too, aye?" caught Y/n off guard but looked calm, looking at Ranpo who sat in front of her with her eye-corners before turning her head towards him.
      "Well I guess it's over now. Go on, arrest me. " said Y/n looking almost emotionless.
       "I will after I tell you how I-"
       "You knew I was new in the city since you heard my accent while ordering and noticed my interest in that cope's information, after that you followed me and you saw me wanting to attack that man. It probably became more clear when you noticed that all the victims were men and assaulters." explained Y/n with a firm voice.
       Ranpo looked in shock at her explaining his every step, he even stopped munching on his sweets.
       "You are no fun" said Ranpo with a dissapointed voice.
       "Thank you." said she smiling happily.
   Her smile intrigued him. He was confused.

                                    ...

      A week has passed since Y/n's arrest. Her cell seemed rather comfortable and was allowed newspapers and magazines or books as Ranpo managed to arrange the preparations for her arrest, saying that she is an ability user to make her stay more comfortable. At the realisation of this Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the reasons behind it.
      Something, however got her attention. A case. A case that the police did not get any clues and they decided to go to the agency, meaning Ranpo will help them. This particullary case got her eyes looking at the information about it. It was a supposed "robbery" but in her mind she knew that it must be a fake robbery scenery. The "stage" created by the "robber" seemed too convenable, too calculated on the way the windows were broken. First, why would anyone broke into a beakery, long after it's schedule when the money couldn't be there. And why was a worker, the one who got killed still there at such a late hour. Y/n thought that Ranpo helped her, and she want to work for good people, so she called a guard and told them to let her speak at the phone for five minutes.
         "Detective, about the beakery case, the coulprit is someone close to the victim who wanted to work together and decided not to at the last minute, I analysed the information I got on the newspaper."
           Y/n did not recieve any answer, she looked confused at the phone and hung up. She then went at her cell again. She always had good intentions, it was just the way of "fixing them" or getting rid of them which seemed hellish.