hated how relatable nf was.

then i got hungry. why hungry at 3 am? i found that unfair. but i slowly unwrapped myself from colby's hug without waking him up.

i recalled sam saying he was a heavy sleeper. lucky me. and colby most certainly was.

as i entered the kitchen i realised i was still in lydia's clothes. i would change after eating a slice of pizza.

it was like my tiredness was gone as fast as a greyhound running. what i would do to just be a animal right now tho.

as expected i found the pizza boxes on the counter and i took a slice of a ham and cheese topped one.

it sure was cold but really good. i was pretty sure that it was finn's.

i stood in the kitchen for some seconds and sighed, but then it got too scary to just be standing there so i quickly ran.

i ran into the hallway with our rooms on the sides. i was on my way to colby's room when i felt like i was being watched.

i turned around and saw a silhouette. i was terrified. in that moment i realised i was probably going to die.

the person stood still and i couldn't see anything about them, just that there was something there.

i got ready to fight if i needed to, which i probably would. in this moment i wish i had brung a knife from the kitchen.

"hello?" a small voice spoke, sounding just as terrified as me. "...sam?" i whispered with wide open eyes.

"oh my god," he breathed out. "jesus don't ever scare me like that again," i spoke and blinked away the tears that had formed in my eyes.

"goddamnit, what are you doing?" he asked as he walked up to me. "i can ask you the same thing," i said and looked at him with a camera in his hand.

"i was going to prank james," he chuckled awkwardly. "oh my god, why at like, 3 or 4 am?" i asked and scrunched my eyebrows.

"because it had to be before he wake up. now what we're you doing?" he asked and looked at me, fully dressed not in pjs.

"i fell asleep in this, i went to get pizza and now i'm going to change," i explained with a slight laugh that he returned. "so you just ate?" he chuckled and i nodded.

"that's fair," he shrugged. "what are you gonna prank him with anyways?" i asked.

"fuck up his room," he explained shortly and pointed to his smallish duffel bag. "i'd be more than happy to help," i grinned.

"hell yes! just don't wake him up," sam said and began walked down the hall so i followed him.

"i seriously thought someone broke in or something," i said right before we got to the door. "i thought this was the night i'd die," sam said and opened the door.