one hitter

#storiesbyjaydmarie #onehitter

I felt your body tensed as I kissed and lightly drag my fingers over your skin creating goosebumps . Your breathing is turning into panting as I continue my systematic torture.

"Hakeem." You moan pulling me closer . I groan as my dick pokes your entrance. You spread your legs wider pulling me deeper welcoming my size. 

You moan in satisfaction as I kiss on your neck. My hands tangled in your hair. I kiss you pulling on your bottom lip sucking it and rolling it on my mouth. My thrust are slow and delicate. You literally melt in my hands. I drag my hands over your body stopping at your breast and kneading one in my large hand.

"That's right." I coach you as I kiss you taking your breath away.

Your eyes close for a brief second before you look back at me biting your lip. Hair messy,  sweat dripping off our bodies, the atmosphere in the room is electric.

"Harder." You whispered. I make an adjustment and roll us to our sides caressing you as I pound into your pussy harder.

You poke your ass out putting an arch in your back. I kiss and caress you sending you over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum." you cry out

"Cum for daddy." I whispered sucking on your neck as I chase my own release.

I pound you so hard that you grip my hand on your hip.

You quiver beneath me and I find my own release. I slow to a stop as we both lay catching our breath. I kiss your shoulder as I pull out.

Sleep finding it's way to you as I grab a towl and rag. I wipe you down and put the towel under so you not sleeping in a wet spot. I smile as you lay your chest rising and falling telling me I wore that ass out.