Chapter 3 - A Large Revelation

Start from the beginning

Iida : *sigh* Ok then *turns to Leero* Umm young child, do you-

Leero : My name isn't child, Its Leero uncle Iida.

Iida blinked as everyone else did. They didn't say it but everyone's thought at the moment.

Everyone : 'Cute'

Iida : Ok... Leero do you remember how you got here?

Leero sat there as he put his finger on his chin as he tries to think of something. His face slowly and slowly starts to scrunch up as he was trying his best to remember. But he dropped his finger as he replied.

Leero : No, I'm sorry uncle Iida I can't exactly remember much.

Iida pats him on the head as he reassures him.

Iida : It's ok Leero, you're still young so its fine if you forget something.

Leero smiled

Leero : Ok Uncle Iida.

Iida nodded before he sat back in his place.

Iida : Well its safe to say Leero here is currently lost on where he is-

Leero : Oh no I know I'm in UA Uncle Iida.

Everyone blinked even more as they looked at the kid.

Mina : Wait how did you *notices Bakugo and Izuku* OHHH I forgotten you guys existed.

Bakugo scoffed as Izuku rubbed his cheek nervously.

Bakugo : What a way to remember our own existence. Were we really the biggest trouble makers of this class that you want to forget us?

Mina : I mean no but-

Jirou : If I have to count how many times you attack Midoriya before for no reason, I would rather earn the amount of nickels gained from how many times you attacked randomly. Which throughout our whole school in UA now.... that would be exactly 24 nickels. It may not seem a lot but it is.

Bakugo grew a tick over his head but he grabbed his own face a heavy sigh was heard.

Bakugo : Ok Punk Rock you win this one.

Mina : Ok so going back, how long was the kid here?

Bakugo : For about the whole day.

Mina : Ah, so he must've learned of where he i-

Bakugo : Just to answer your question, we never even hinted where he is exactly.

Mina : Wait wha-

Bakugo : Yeah this kid knew from the start, it came as a surprise to me and his dad over here *points to Izuku*

The moments he said that, Izuku's head jerked towards Bakugo as if he heard the largest bomb being dropped right in front of him. Bakugo was staring at Izuku with shin eating grin signifying he knew what he said. Izuku's eye twitched but he slowly turned his head towards his class only to see almost everyone surrounding him.

Kirishima : *grab his shoulders* .... YOU'RE A DAD?!?? HOW AND WHEN?!?

Mina : DID YOU FIND WHO YOU HAVE A INTEREST TO??!? WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING THIS KID IS LIKE 4 SO YOU PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE 12, THATS ILLEGAL BUT DAMN KINKY.

Mineta : Well I can't say much but good luck with child support bro.

Toru : BUT WHO IS IT THAT YOU DID THE DEED WITH WHOO!??