Chapter 10

The next day noon, Shalu was all set to go. Wearing her beige color cargoes & a black T-shirt, she took out the hip flask from behind the books & shoved it into her hip pocket. The fittings of the cargoes being a loose fit, the flask was well concealed in the pocket. Hurriedly, she reached the coffee shop & saw Rahul already waiting for her in his black shining Mercedes. Seeing her, he swiftly came out & opened the passenger door for her.
" O! I'm so glad to see you. You are looking so hot in your cargoes " he complemented & gave an affiliation smile. When she was seated comfortably on the seat, Rahul switched on the car player & a love song of Cliff Richard " Spanish Harlem " flowed through.
" Wow!! It's a lovely number Rahul" Shalu too complemented  looking at him with a smile.
" Yeah, the lyrics are intense, huh! This had always been so interesting to me, since the vocals are so chill & relaxed. And the band "The Shadows" is just great. I actually saw them live a couple of years back when I was in London " replied he.
After a fifteen minutes drive they were at his large apartment. He took her to his room & made her sit on the two seater plush sofa decorating his room.
"Okay, what would you like to have? Some coffee or juice. Promise, I can make you a nice cup of cappuccino " he asked her looking pleased with himself.
" Yes, I would go in for coffee, as I'm missing my cuppa which i used to take at this hour with you" laughing, she replied back.
As soon as Rahul went to the kitchen, she got up swiftly, took out the flask from her hip pocket & placed it under the pillow of his bed, as she knew that ultimately she was to land over there on the bed with him for which he had brought her here.
In ten minutes, Rahul was back from the kitchen with two mugful of coffee in his hands.
Giving one to her, he viewed Shalu looking intensely on the wall pictures opposite to where she was sitting.
He started narrating short stories about those pictures & Shalu too showing interest started asking him questions just to kill the time.
" I'm not boring you Rahul ?" Shalu asked him in a loving tone.
Rahul laughing at her question, I didn't have any expectations about how today would turn out & I still don't. All I know is that I'm really enjoying myself. You are so fun to have around & I could listen to you for hours. I'm so in love , every time I look at you, my soul gets dizzy" replied he sitting on his knees bringing his lips close to hers for a kiss.
Shalu just gave a peck on his lips & kept smiling, looking at him.
" Dolly, in your smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars" Rahul started wooing her.
" Believe it, my sweetheart I think about you constantly whether it's with my mind or my heart" continued he. 
And then, suddenly he got up & sat opposite to her on the bed.
Shalu kept on performing the ritual of sipping coffee, shooting flirtatious glances at him, planning murder.
" Hey Dolly, forget everything that surrounds you. Think that there's just you & me in this wide world. I want you to love me, I want you to trust me enough to let me love you, & I want you to stay here with me, so we can build a life together....... That's what I want"
Talking to her, he got up from where he was sitting & took her arms in his hands coaxing her to stand up against him, putting his hot lips on her lips & kissing her madly. He stopped in between & whispered in her ears, " Dolly, from the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you & wanted you madly. Just be mine, & only mine forever . I want to make love to you. You have ignited that urge in me" & he very deftly led her to the bed.
" No Rahul, I feel shy doing all this. I've never done it before " Shalu murmured softly dramatising the act.
Oh!! Come on Dolly, don't feel shy. I'll switch off the lights completely & at least don't get embarrassed or shy with me. There has to be a first time for everything. Isn't it?" Rahul whispered back into her ears.
This was the exact moment Shalu was waiting for.
She nodded & murmured, asking him to switch off the lights which Rahul eagerly did.
The room was plunged totally in darkness. Softly, Rahul led her to bed. Laying down with his arms around her, he started kissing her vociferously on her lips, on her eyes, on her neck & then her chest.
Suddenly, Shalu climbed on top of him, whispered, that the same way she would repay his hot kisses.
Rahul grinned at this suggestion & agreed readily, enjoying the act.
Shalu took his arms, tucked them tightly under her knees, bent upon him & started kissing him with slow but passionate lips. And then, swiftly, with her fre hands she took out the flask from under the pillow, flipped it open with full force of her right hand thumb & instead of her lips she forcefully put the mouth of the flask pushing it deeply into the open mouth of Rahul who was waiting for that hedonistic return kiss from her.
He started gargling & panting to the torment.
But Shalu, kept on pressing his arms under her knees with full force & strength & the mouth of the flask pushing down his mouth giving him no chance to push her away from him.
Slowly, Rahul gave way & his shaking & moving slowed down but Shalu kept on putting the complete pressure of her knees on his arms & hands on the bottle in his mouth.
Within a few minutes, Rahul lost his senses & lay unconscious with yellowish froth coming out of his mouth.
The acid had done the damage. Shalu, carefully descended from him. She switched on the lights to see the damage & the wounds inflicted upon him.
She saw Rahul lying still on the bed with his mouth open.
" Burn in Hell, you bastard " she shrieked on him.
Hurriedly, she tidied her hair , pulled up her cargoes, wore back her T-shirt & sneaked out of the room & then the main door.
It was ten minutes past 4'0' clock & the streets were almost deserted & even the few pedestrians were too lethargic to give more than a passing curious glance at the three police cars racing east towards the airport. She walked briskly & stood nearly ten buildings away, took out her phone & called Uber for a cab.