Chapter 2

They kept meeting each other for nearly a month, occupying the same bench in the park & sitting there like two lovebirds.
And then one day, Rahul " Shalu, you are, & always have been my dream. Forget everything that surrounds you. Think, that there's just you & me in this wide world. From the first time I saw you, I belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me?"
" I too love you. That is the beginning, that is the end. That is everything " Shalu replied back.
" I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am with you." Rahul said looking deep down her eyes.  " I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my head & if you were a bullet I would shoot myself to have you in me" Rahul continued.
Shalu started laughing at these words of Rahul.
" I'm a fish swimming by——- catch me if you want me." she said, sounding naughty.
" I'm afraid to loose you & you are not even mine" Rahul replied back becoming a little serious.
" You are enough to drive a  saint to madness or a king to his knees" continued he, suddenly holding her hand kissing it again & again.
" I want you to love me. I want you to trust me enough to let me love you & I want you to stay here with me, so we can build a life together. That's what I want."
" Let me paint your lips with the stars so that I don't need to go light years each night to kiss them. You are everything that I see. I want your hot love & emotion down my veins."

Shalu started looking at his face curiously.
" Hey!! don't look at me this way. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to be your morning lollipop but I need to eat too. I wonder if you know  how special you are. I wonder if you know how precious you are. I wonder if you know how lucky I'm to  have you in my life. I love you so much. Would you like to come home with me as my parents are away for a holiday out of town?"
" it's not gonna be easy, it's going to be really hard for me" replied Shalu.
" Promise, I'll drop you back in time to reach your home" convinced Rahul in a tone that Shalu could not utter a 'NO' to him.

Reaching his home in fifteen minutes in his Mercedes, Shalu sat there in Rahul's room eyeing in wonder how rich a guy could be with all those artifacts & a beautiful Grundig music system decorating the room.
Rahul went out in the kitchen to bring steaming hot coffee for both.
While partaking coffee, Rahul again getting serious & holding her left hand " I want you forever everyday. You & me——everyday "
Shalu started laughing at this suggestion of his & murmured " If you want me you are going to have to come & get me" looking at him with naughty filled eyes.
" Hey!!! don't look at me like this. You just turn me on. I'll completely melt. I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees" called out Rahul with a mischievous tone.
"Every word you say seduces me. All you need to do is breathe & I would do anything for you" whispered back Shalu with a red hot flush on her face.
" All I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right & be with you day & night" Rahul said, getting up from the recliner' & coming close to Shalu. His lips were drawn to her's like a moth to a flame.
                             Unsure what she was doing, she simply emulated his actions, allowing her tongue to tangle with his. It brought a growl from his throat that made her shiver, & then his kiss became hungrier & deeper, almost violent as hands began moving , caressing her everywhere. He kneaded her back, urging her to stand up against him, then let his fingers slide over her arms & her sides, before his hands suddenly clasped her waist & he lifted & turned her to take her to bed.
Their love was like like the relationship between the sun, the moon & the earth.
And finall they came apart. Rahul sat there gasping for breath & she laughing at him seeing him panting.
" How was it?" Rahul broke out suddenly.
" It was frightening, I admit "
" Frightening but fascinating, kind of like you" & she smiled looking at his tired face.
                          Another half an hour spent with Rahul, staring into the faces of each other with admiration, was the best time for Shalu.
Few minutes apart, she was ready to leave for home. Before going Rahul held her hand, turned her towards him, gave her a wicked sexual kiss which was just a wild frenzy of lust & sin. With his kiss, Shalu's body became a sea of broiling passion & held him tight almost clinging to him. And then suddenly, she shrugged out from the tight hug & left.