Fireworks are the best among all explosives

It was late when fireworks suddenly explode in the sky. Its little spark cradled, and from time to time the calmness of darkness shattered. The silence beneath this gloom bloomed, and the beauty itself vested in this very banged. And the moment when it showered, I couldn't get off my eyes on her face. She was staring at the sky above, wondering how these tiny fragments managed to color the darkness even at its last time. I don't know either. But one thing for sure, this moment was a treasure.

The wind rises and the whispers became colder. I smiled. Not because I am feeling at eased, but more than that.
The fact that I am with her, I am with the person above all created things. I am with my home— someone whom I could lay down and rest without worrying those bears hanging around.

I inclined upon on her shoulder, I then slowly gazed up and was amazed by the sparks made by these tiny blast. I entrusted almost of my weight on her; made me vulnerable to tumble at any second. She held my hand, and leaned her head on mine, too. It was the best.

"I still don't get it." She murmured. Though I'm on these beautiful fireworks; somehow I knew from her voice how confused she was.
"How does these fireworks manage to give light even at their last minute? I wonder how... " suddenly she looked at me.
"but honestly... it's beautiful." she smiled while slowly pulling out her eyes; staring again all this time with these beautiful constellations, and from time to time even the breezes have seen the reflection of fireworks in her eyes.

"I always believe that fireworks are the best among all explosives." I rejoined.

"Why so?"

"The fact that it made you smile, I guess that would be all."

"It's beautiful." She uttered in a low tone. Her soft voice along with all the explosion overhead, I almost lost my ear.

"Sometimes when your time comes. When you explode, even you like it or not, you'll end up hurting those people around and near with you." I gave it a cold sneer, I then slowly moved my head on her.
"Sometimes even when  you warn them that you're about to take your last bow, but still you’ll end up hurting them."
I pointed out one of those fireworks that almost at the peak of explosion.
"Did you see that?" She nodded.
"But sometimes you explode without hurting anyone."

"Sometimes you explode to give light..." she continued.

"to give strength..."

"to give awareness..."

"to give sparks..."

"to give love." she then hugged me after that.