07. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

Start from the beginning

"It's not a good time, is it?" izuku continued, "well, I hope you don't mind if I leave some feedback for you, right?"

---

"Hey, it's already past noon, get up."

Katsuki's sounded distant for a moment in her sleepy daze but drifting into reality has never been so disappointing, seeing him near her has gotten old, he's unwilling to allow her any space after their first time, and it's gotten suffocating.

"Okay... I'll get up," she mutters, quickly pulling the blanket to cover herself, she's sure she heard him chuckle. "I told you to get up, not tuck yourself in."

"Hmm..." she's gonna have to pretend if she ever wants to get a chance again. She's dizzy for a second as she coerces herself to sit up, having to resist the urge to lie back down and sleep away the horrible feeling.

"You feeling dizzy? I told you not to get up so suddenly, you don't ever listen to me, so of course." she had no idea she would get scolded for sitting up straight in the wrong way, is there one? "Do you need help getting down the stairs? Don't want you throwing yourself off the stairs."

She hasn't done that, yet.

"No, I'm good." to prove him wrong, she got up and stayed till katsuki decided to leave her alone, looking around the room and leaving it for the day, if she had the choice she would choose the room she spend her first days in, better than having to see him the moment she opens her eyes.

Walking down the stairs, she felt nostalgia cling to her recalling the same way she used to get down to the kitchen and see her family bickering when katsuki wasn't a part of her life, all she can do is sit down and behave so that she can plan a successful escape, even if it takes forever, she can't live on for much longer in his place. It'll drive her crazy.

"Can I help?" she asked after reaching him, staring at the fast movement of the knife in his hand, dashing and chopping greens, "No, you just sit down and wait."

He doesn't trust her yet, and she wouldn't either, especially with handing out knives, she might just force it into her stomach and bathe in her blood.

"How long has it been since I moved here?"

"Two months max, it's nearing three now," he answered, and she didn't expect him to do so in a calm tone.

"Really? It feels like it's been a long time. But guess only two months have passed outside these walls."

He hummed, focused on something else rather than her, which feels confusing given how clingy he had been for the past week.

"Did you like it?" she wanted to see him stumble over his words and go limp, she'll keep pulling his leg if it means it'll bring him down.

"Yeah, it was good and better when I heard you moaning out my name, bet it felt amazing to be so close and intimate with me."

I wouldn't willingly say your name. She badly wanted to say but decided to seal her lips and let him have his moments before she'll rip herself out of the mess he created for her. Being subtly submissive seemed like a good place to start.

"I guess it did, you must have a lot of experience after masturbating while thinking of me, was it as you had anticipated?"

"Heh, funny. Is this your way of asking for attention or are you just hiding nasty thoughts behind that innocent face?"

"Maybe. But you wouldn't know, so wanna get to know me better? We could start over. And you can put that ring on my finger you've been waiting so long for." saying the things she didn't mean with a poker face was draining, and it only helped that he had his back turned to her.