───✱*.。:。✱*8.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Reaction: first kiss
Note: I'm posting a chapter after years, it may have been bad, I'm sorry.

Hina : *Fireworks were exploding, you and Hina were watching this beautiful view, so it was Hina who made this beautiful view beautiful. Suddenly the atmosphere of the environment changed and Hinata approached you and kissed you. This is how the first kiss happens.*

Emma : *Your first kiss was while hiding from Mikey. Mikey didn't know that you were dating. She didn't want mikey to find out. I don't know why. When Emma saw Mikey, she pulled you to an alley and kissed you*

Roselda:*You don't remember how you had your first kiss or where it was because she keeps kissing you (in every way and everywhere))*

Takemichi: *You were alone, you suddenly felt like kissing Takemichi. You kissed the boy, he was very embarrassed*

Mikey : *He said there was sweetness on his lips and kissed her.*

Draken: *kissed normally*

Mitsuya : *He asked for your permission and kissed you, it was a very soft and pleasant kiss.*

Chifuyu : *shyly he approached and kissed her quickly*

Baji : *He came, grabbed you by the waist, pulled you and kissed you a lot and then smiled.*

Sanzu: *He put his mask on your face and kissed you.*

Kisaki : *You were lying on a grassy place, the moonlight was shining on you. He briefly looked at you, came to a sitting position, and when he got to a sitting position, you came too, then he kissed you, then he got embarrassed and turned his head.(author's note: I would die because of sooooo cute Kisaki)*

Hanma : *He kissed her for no reason, then said "I felt like it" and kissed her again.*

Koko: *you kissed in the library*

İnupi: *He kissed me without paying much attention. You got a vanilla-like taste. I think he has vanilla lip balm.*