"I ain't seen you in years, of course we meeting up today." Kind said in a duh tone and Jaleah smiled.

"Okay, ima see if my sister can drop me off or something, I'll see you 'round 4?" Jaleah told her and kind nodded then hung up.

"That was the friend you was telling me 'bout?" Jahmir asked and Jaleah nodded as she stood up.

She walked across the hall and into Novas bedroom, seeing them watch 'We have a ghost' on Netflix.

"That's the nigga from The New Edition show. He played Ralph." Jasmine told Nova who nodded.

"I knew he looked familiar." Nova said and Jasmine nodded.

"Jas, can you take me to the mall? Kind finally in Georgia and she wanna meet up." Jaleah told her and Jasmine nodded.

"Yeah, I actually need to get a new coat cause the white one I got getting kinda hard to maintain." She said and Jaleah nodded before walking away to shower.

"Nigga where you been?" Reese asked Antonne who got into the car.

"I been busy." He mumbled as he glanced at Nova before looking away quickly.

Jasmine and Jaleah looked at each other, mentally telling each other that was weird.

"We here." Nova said after a few minutes went by, causing everyone to get out and go inside.

"It's fucking packed." Jasmine said as she slid her shades on. She ain't feel like being harassed today by paparazzi.

Jaleah tried calling Kind only for it to go straight to voicemail.

"I guess we can just shop until we see her." Nova suggested and everybody agreed.

"I need a new coat and some uggs." Jasmine said as she walked into footlocker first.

"Y'all heard Tyler went to Juvie for drug possession? He got lucky cause they was finna send him to real jail, apparently he selling it." Antonne said and Jasmine looked at him.

"Oh." She mumbled and continued what she was doing causing everybody to look at each other.

"Honestly, we don't care. Fuck that nigga." Nova said as she held up black timbs. "I would get it but they get dirty easy."

"They do. I bought 4 pairs before I decided enough was enough." Reese said as he looked at a girl who worked here. "Aye you need help Jasmine? I got you."

He walked off to the girl before Jasmine could respond. Jasmine chuckled and shook her head knowing he just wanted to talk to the girl.

"You getting something?" Jaleah asked Jahmir, tugging on his hand that she was holding. He looked down at her and shook his head before looking back at his phone,.

"Jaleah!" Jaleah looked behind her, seeing kind with security next to her.

Jaleah's eyes widened before she rushed over to Kind and hugged her, damn near tackling each other to the ground.

"I missed you." Jaleah told her not wanting to let go.

"I missed you more." Kind said before pulling back from the hug.

"How you been?" Jaleah asked her and Kind shrugged.

"How I been? Girl how you been? I heard you just got outta the hospital, you good?" She asked Jaleah who nodded.

"Long story, I'll tell you later." She sighed before smiling. "What you wanna do now?"

"Shit, I'm starving. KD tried to cook this morning and I ain't eat that shit. Looked like he threw up in a pot then heated it up and decided to serve it to us." She explained and Jaleah scrunched her face up.

"I'm ready." Jasmine said after walking to them with the rest of the group. "Hey."

"Wassup." Kind nodded at her as she watched Jahmir grab Jaleah's hand, causing her to smirk.

"We going to the food court." Jaleah told them as they began there walk which wasn't far.

Jaleah looked around realizing how many people were staring at them. She also noticed they were taking pictures of them.

Jaleah pulled Jahmir down to her height, "Why they taking pictures?" Jaleah whispered to him and he looked around then sucked his teeth shaking his head.

"We kids of famous people." He told her and she nodded, remembering that Jasmine told her they were rappers.

"Did you just talk?" Nova looked shocked. Jahmir only chuckled and continued walking.

When they made it they ordered then took a seat in a booth.

"Marcus, bro go get a burger or something." Kind mugged her security who had been irritating her by following her around.

"I'm just doing my job." He said and kind flicked him off.

"Nigga you like 38, go find you a wife and start a family." Kind said and he held out his hand exposing his ring.

"I do got a wife with 6 kids."

"Six! And you here right now?" Kind eyes widened at him.

"Gotta feed them somehow." He shrugged.

"Kind." Jaleah cut kind off before she could say anything back. "Chill." She laughed at her.

Kind rolled her eyes as everyone dipped off into their own conversation.

"I ain't know you had a boyfriend." Kind said and Jaleah face grew red.

"He's— He ain't my boyfriend." Jaleah shook her head.

"Yet." Kind smiled at her.

"Why Keyonte couldn't come?" Nova asked Jasmine who shrugged.

"He told me he had football practice." Jasmine said and Nova nodded. "When you gone get you a boyfriend? I'm tryna double date with you."

"I'm tryna make the person I pegged mine but he ain't tryna go. I don't think he like the thought of him bottoming again." Nova explained and Jasmine's eyes widened.

"Since when you pegged somebody? Why you ain't tell me? Who was it?" She flooded nova with questions.

"I can't tell you cause I don't know if he gone be comfortable with it." She said and Jasmine squinted her eyes at her.

"Since when you care about somebody other then our group feelings? I thought you said you just wanted to experience it and not date."

"That was before I actually did it. I like him a lot now. He just been avoiding me." Nova mumbled.

"Wow you must really like him, I'm happy for you. I'm sure he gone come around to the idea." Jasmine rubbed her shoulder.

"I hope so."

A/N: Damn, 2k words is crazy.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎