For another example, Zhizhi directly boiled a pot of rice porridge, and then put fish pieces and wild vegetables in it. Of course, there is little rice porridge, and a lot of fish and wild vegetables.

That's right, their food is still mainly sea fish.

In fact, everyone did not have time to go fishing.

A day or two ago, it was all fish brought back by the thin monkey. The quantity was not much, and it was still not enough for everyone to share. Later, Zhizhi urged him to go back and report to the head of the family that he was safe. The head of the house asked the thin monkey to go to the main island to get fish every morning after hearing the thin monkey tell about the situation of Zhizhi and the others on Seagull Island. enough.

Zhizhi originally didn't want to accept it.

But her small team has too many tasks in the short term. If the logistical support can't keep up...you can't just talk

about food, right?

So Zhi Zhi accepted it.

The help given to them by the head of the family is not just a little bit, and I will look for opportunities to repay them in the future!

The thin monkey is now squatting on Seagull Island every day to help everyone. Everyone also accepted him, and the four-person Datong shop for male educated youths has now become a five-person Datong shop.

A few days later, the Educated Youth Office of the town came to notice, saying that the higher-ups had issued a policy document and called the educated youths to go to the Educated Youth Office to study in batches.

So Zhizhi took everyone rowing to the town.

When they arrived in the town, Zhizhi asked her friends to go to the Educated Youth Office first, while she went straight to the post office and sent a registered letter to her family and to Professor Huang, explaining that she might have lost the letter, and told them to write a letter later. Do not send the letter to the Educated Youth Office, but send it to the coastal defense force in the town.

After finishing this matter, Zhizhi went to the educated youth office.

As a result, as soon as I arrived at the Educated Youth Office, I saw many people gathered under the big banyan tree in the playground.

Zhi Zhi vaguely heard the voice of her little friend.

It seemed that Li Qingyu was crying, Hong Hehe was yelling and cursing angrily, and Shen Shuhua was very excited to tell what?

Zhi Zhi quickly squeezed into the crowd.

Upon seeing it, Li Qingyu was kneeling on the ground, crying uncontrollably. There was another person in her arms... When she looked closely, it turned out that Tao Rongye was lying on the ground with his head bleeding, his eyes closed and unconscious.

His head was pillowed on Li Qingyu's lap.

Fang Lijuan also squatted beside Li Qingyu tearfully, wiping Tao Rongye's forehead with her handkerchief. But the more she wiped, the more blood flowed from the wound on Tao Rongye's forehead...

Hong Hehe was yelling at someone, Shen Shuhua stood aside and defended stupidly, Li Aiguo blushed with anger, and his forehead was covered with bruises. With blue veins, he clenched his fists and wanted to hit someone.

Chen Yuejin desperately stopped Li Aiguo and said, "Patriotic, please calm down"...

Zhi Zhi hurriedly asked: "What's going on?"