Gai The house for eight of us...it doesn't need to take a year or two, as long as the tools are good, it can be built within a month."

Tao Rongye said, "I'm strong and I can help!"

Chen Yuejin said, " Let's stop talking, and build a grass shed first, and we can settle the food and housing issues during the construction period."

Everyone responded in unison.

Seeing the fighting spirit of her friends, Zhi Zhi couldn't help but narrowed her eyes with a smile.

"Okay, then let's

start now!" Zhizhi said loudly.

The friends dropped their luggage and started to build the grass shed.

Building a palapa is relatively easy.

The male educated youths ran to the back mountain and cut several large bundles of bamboo and came back. Then the male educated youths built the foundation frame, and the female educated youths cut the bamboo pieces to prepare the bed frame.

After one morning, the male educated youths built two big bamboo frames, one for the boys and one for the girls. And they also built two Chase bed frames...

At lunch time, everyone built a fire and grilled four pieces of fish given to them by the master. The fish is very big, weighing four to five catties a piece. After it is cooked, it is cut into pieces. After everyone eats it, they continue to build bamboo sheds.

Next, the male educated youths put the bamboo pieces cut by the female educated youths on the bed frame one by one, and then tied them with tree vines; Let the male educated youths climb up to the roof of the bamboo shed, and then build it up piece by piece...

The grass shed is basically formed.

Now they have two bamboo sheds with a roof and a bed but are empty on all sides, and they have a temporary shelter.

It's past four o'clock in the afternoon.

It won't be dark until almost eight o'clock.

Shen Shuhua discussed with Zhizhi: He thought that today at least one more shower shed and a toilet should be built for the female educated youths...their male educated youths can take it easy, as long as they take a bath and go to the toilet, they can go a little farther away. Just set up their bath shed and toilet.

Zhizhi agreed, so she proposed that she and Fang Qingyu should prepare the dinner, and the others would continue to build the shed-because Zhizhi and Fang Qingyu were the weakest of the eight.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu first went up the mountain to collect some firewood and a few handfuls of wild vegetables and came back. But when they returned to the camp, the two of them didn't even have the strength to lift the kitchen knife to chop the fish...

Tao Rongye came over to look at them, and quickly helped them deal with the two sea fish, chopping them into half the size of a palm After a while, he left again. After a while, he ran over, took everyone's washbasins and fetched eight basins of fresh water one by one, and put them beside Zhizhi.

Both Zhizhi and Fang Qingyu felt embarrassed, so they discussed what to cook for everyone.

Zhizhi said: "I have a bag of twenty catties of rice, how about we have steamed rice with mandarin duck and fish today?" "

What is mandarin duck and fish?" Fang Qingyu asked.

Zhizhi said: "Half a salted fish weighs more than two catties, and then pair it with two fresh fish weighing six to seven pounds, marinate it with salt and wild ginger, cook it with rice, and then make a wild vegetable soup with fish head?"