Everyone takes a bath like this, but you are different!" Someone said angrily.

A male educated youth also said: "You are afraid at night, so why don't you take a bath in the afternoon?"

Zheng Ping cried: "I don't know, and no one told me that it is safer to take a bath in the afternoon... Bie Zhizhi is also new here, You told her to take a bath in the afternoon, but no one called me... I don't care, I don't dare to take a bath..."

Zhizhi didn't say a word.

Hong Hehe was furious, and said, "You didn't go if she didn't tell you? Then why didn't you ask her when she went to the river with the basin and clothes?"

Zheng Ping cried.

In the darkness, the female educated youth from before said faintly: "Actually, it doesn't matter if you don't take a bath. We are not your mother and we don't mind at all, but do you know how stinky you are? You are so stinky that you will attract mosquitoes.

" You know? How about this? If you don't take a shower tonight, then don't sleep in the bamboo shed, go sleep outside!"

A male educated youth couldn't help but said: "We are also afraid of the smell when we sleep outside, and we are also afraid that someone will kill mosquitoes. Bring it on!"

I don't know who said, "It's a small matter to attract mosquitoes. If the smell attracts snakes and mice, it will be troublesome."

Zheng Ping was stunned, and cried louder.

"Li Fen, you can take a bath with me, okay?" Zheng Ping said sobbingly.

Li Fen said: "Just now I told you to go and you refused, I have already gone there with Liu Najuan!"

Zheng Ping had no choice but to say, "Zhang Qingyu, you go with me... okay?"

Zhang Qingyu's voice came from the darkness , "I've already taken a bath."

Zheng Ping had no choice but to say, "Zhizhi? Don't Zhizhi, we are all new here. Can you, can you take a bath with me?"

Zhizhi said: " I won't go."

Zheng Ping cried again.

In the darkness, a female educated youth sighed, "Don't cry, I'll go with you, but I don't have a flashlight, so bring a flashlight!"

Li Fen muttered, "It's troublesome to take a shower at night, at least half an hour. The battery needs to be replaced in two or three days! This is a provincial capital, and there is not even a supply and marketing cooperative, and there is no way for anyone who wants to buy batteries!"

Zheng Ping immediately said, "Zhi Zhi, can I borrow your flashlight?"

Zhi Zhi Laughed, "I'm sorry I don't have a flashlight."

I won't lend you any!

What's wrong?

Zheng Ping said "Ah", her tone was full of disbelief, "You are the one who owns a Seagull watch, how could you not have a flashlight! Zhizhi, you have saved my life...how can you even use a flashlight?" Are you reluctant to borrow it?"

Zhizhi said, "Then how much do you plan to pay me?"

Zheng Ping was stunned, "What did you say? Money?"

"No way, no way," Zhizhi said, "...you don't really think that borrowing other people's things is a peace of mind and you don't need to pay for it? Besides, you obviously have a flashlight yourself...you Don't deny it, I saw it on the train, and your flashlight is bundled under your bedding!" "