chapter 8

9:30 pm

bulan isnt feeling okay , her room is very messy

she took out the phone she bring , hearing a song that related to her life .

and again , a knock on her door , but this time she didnt want to open the door. too tired to even think about it will be naim .

and then the door went flying open , naim kick it hard. naim were panting for breath , and his face ? look likes he been worrying about bulan too much.

bulan gasp , seeing the door went flying and naim presence. naim come closer to bulan,  but still didnt look bulan in the eyes.

" bulan , takyah masuk kelas la harini " naim softly tap bulan's shoulder

" Nanti aku datang sekali lagi nanti and tolong kemas bilik kau "

" kau je yang aku ada sekarang ni naim , kau yang ada dengan aku susah senang "

bulan said it in the heart . smiling to naim.

naim suddenly turned his face to bulan , naim sttutered to say something , he want to confess but he is so freaking shy to said it

" ye naim kenapa ? " bulan softly ask and smile to him

naim begin to shaking and his ear is so red .

" aa-aku aku nak ajak kau fly besok malam "

pov naim

" shit ! kenapa jadi keluar tu , aku nak confess terus tak jadi argh "

naim so want to slap himself , but he keep cool infront of  his crush

" Fly ? apa tu ? "

" aku taktahu pulak kau boleh terbang " bulan stand still confused

naim burst out laughing , such a dummy

" dummy " naim flick bulan's forehead

bulan make a sad face , rubbing the place naim flick.

" okay naim , aku terima " bulan give him a sweet smile

" kau terima aku sebagai bf kau ? " naim excitedly ask

" terima nak fly dengan kau la banggang " it bulan's turn to flick naim's forehead

" aduh aduh " naim pout , leaving bulan in her dorm

bulan just laugh seeing how adorable naim is .

then bulan go to her study table , writting about naim .

" teruntuk kau , yang ada waktu aku perlukan kau . yang selalu tahu apa yang aku suka , dan selalu bahagia kan aku. "

" nor naim bin firdaus ismet , i like you naim , i want to tell you but im scarred and when i try to tell you about it , the words suddenly dissapear "

" kalau aku nampak kau punya kekurangan , aku akan cakap mata aku yang cacat "

"I love you . eight letters that are so hard to say infront of  you "

10:30pm

bulan yawned , she close the book and jump on her bed. the thought of naim suddenly come flying back

" kau terima aku sebagai bf kau ? "

apa maksud dia ? dia ada niat nak jadi bf aku ke ? dia suka kat aku ke ?

bulan screamed in her pillow ,
" why did i suddenly think about him "

bulan slap her face , and went to sleep .

5:00 am

bulan woke up hearing a loud sound on her window , she rub her eyes and open her window

it turn out to be naim , naim smile and still holding a rock in his fist.

" bangun pun ! " naim shouted

" kalau pecah tingkap aku memang aku jibam kat cikgu kau pecah kan !! "

bulan shouted and throw
a cigarettes to naim

" weh thanks do rezeki jatuh dari langit " naim catch it and stick out his tounge

bulan just chuckle seeing how cute naim is .

6:30 pm

she close the window , and take shower .

after she finish , she brush her hair and tied her hair.

she grab her school bag and open her left door finding naim sat down on the right door waiting for her.

( pintu yg ada dua tu der klau fhm fhm la tk fhm tkpele kita bantai )

" naim ? " bulan called his name.

but he didnt respone , bulan sat down beside naim to see a lil bit closer , naim fell asleep while waiting for her.

( naim dah tunggu dari pukul 5:45 am ye guys )

bulan smile while looking at naim's cute face when he was sleeping.

" kalau lah kau tahu , aku suka kan kau " bulan whisper softly

not knowing naim already woke up and pretending to sleep when he heard bulan calling his name.

bulan rub naim's cheek softly , until naim stop her. bulan shocked. 

" urm .. " awkward .

naim memberikan senyum manis

bulan berdehem , she standup and walk away from naim .

" dummy , what if he prentending to be sleep and hear everything i said ? "  bulan stomp her feet a few times before running  to dewan makan to eat.

she grab her food and sit down at her usual table , hoping naim wont see her and sit down next to her.

| hai ! sorry lama tak update , and buat korang tunggu . |

saya busy sikit dengan sekolah soo .. sorry tau readers tercinta ^^